Is it worth it still investing in Wiggs?

After all of this QGJ and Yoda ability upgrades, is it better to invest in wiggs (who i have both at 5* g8 level 70ish), or go for other toons/mods?
I mean they will still be good for ships I guess, but has the meta changed enough?

Replies

• They'll still do major damage in raids and will be great for ships. I started farming them recently too but am not going to stop. The meta will always change. But there'll always be a few relevant characters that will stanly good. Wiggs with mods imo will stay good
  • @SubzeeeDon
    I'm thinking mainly for arena, should I just hold on to my stuff to see if they will last?
  • Have you seen Ships yet?
  • Yes. The answer is always yes
  • Level 1 wiggs ships just let me take 1st in fleet arena, despite the #1 spot being 14k power above me. So yes... always yes...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Do you own a phone? Did you get his ship for free?

Even if you didn't and live under a rock and play this game by rubbing 2 sticks together the answer is yes
  • I understand that they will be good in ships, but there can be other people/ships to farm instead. It seems like Jedi might overtake them with all of the recent buffs, and many of those jedi can/will also be in ships, so I'm thinking that Jedi might end up being a better investment. Tbh though, I haven't looked in much at all into ships and how they compare vs others, so if they are great in ships, I will go for them.
  • Wiggs + lando are great for ATT P4 and a bit less in p2, plus biggs' ship is a must have.