What's going on with squad arena today?

Carbrenash
86 posts Member
edited January 2016
I was 44 in mine this morning, now I'm at 101! I did my battles earlier and my squads power is low 17k. Just now when I checked it said my power is like 15k. Is it putting my team I used in a light side battle in or something?

Replies

• Ok, now my squad power is listed as 17786. Why in the world did it say like 15500 a few hours ago??

I really think it screwed up my team that it was using for defense and I dropped from 44 all the way to 101. What in the world?
  • I had a similar experience last week. I went from 57th place after the 6pm payout. When I got to work at 6 am I was at 367thish. It happened daily for 4 or 5 days then leveled out.
  • Like the power listed for your squad dropped?
  • Arena is meh, you go up against over powered big spenders.
    Money sits around 0-70
    F2P above that.
  • Nzchimeran wrote: »
    Arena is meh, you go up against over powered big spenders.
    Money sits around 0-70
    F2P above that.

That's why im pretty much losing my rank from the top 50 few weeks back, the big spenders are ruining the game pretty much, its becoming rather stale but im still very much interested in the rest the game offers. I was like ranked 42 few weeks back, decided im playing a lot so relaxed it just did my squad arena one per day and other tasks noticed my squad arena rank dropped insanely its punishing people for having a life that's what it is sucks but then the game is made to punish you for not playing every 9 hours :P.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • I agree with what u guys said, but what made me mad was that the power listed for my team changed even though I hadn't changed my lineup...then it changed back.
  • With any luck they will consider:

Arena reward given each day is based on the highest rank achieved that day.
  • Ok, I hate to whine, I'm not trying to, I'm just confused. I just jumped in to do a squad arena again, and my power was lower than when I last did one this morning. When I opened it to select my team, my purple 5star Phasma wasn't even on my squad let alone as leader like she was before.

Why is this changing?!
  • I had that happen as well... I upgraded a new guy a few days ago and made him leader but when I go into a match it has my old leader still there. Another thing to consider is the new p2p crystal deal is likely affecting the ladder... People who didn't refresh they arena challenges before might be doing it more now.
  • With any luck they will consider:

Arena reward given each day is based on the highest rank achieved that day.

So pretty much the whole server can get rank 1? I disagree to the highest extent.
  • interesting. Is it possible that you slipped such a huge amount of rank overnight because you had a garbage ewok as leader by accident? I imagine if someone saw a 2* scrub player in leader position you were getting battled every time you were available. Maybe that happened to me as well.
  • interesting. Is it possible that you slipped such a huge amount of rank overnight because you had a garbage ewok as leader by accident? I imagine if someone saw a 2* scrub player in leader position you were getting battled every time you were available. Maybe that happened to me as well.

Well yeah I think that's happening, but why? I haven't changed the team I use in squad arena but suddenly it starts using different players? Taking my Phasma out altogether even.

It didn't put an ewok in, but did replace Phasma with my 6 star Chewbacca.
  • I had that happen as well... I upgraded a new guy a few days ago and made him leader but when I go into a match it has my old leader still there. Another thing to consider is the new p2p crystal deal is likely affecting the ladder... People who didn't refresh they arena challenges before might be doing it more now.

It's not that people are passing me, that wouldn't bother meat all. It's that the game is switching who is showing up in my squad...

• Well, I'm a F2P player, and I usually finish around rank #20.
    I'm always knocked back to rank #50 after midnight, but during the day I climb back to #20 with daily 5 free fights.
  • If i saw a 6 star chewy in a leader spot i would take that fight every time. he offers zero threat as far as damage. I think we figured out the rapid drop, now the power rating may be related to the same character swap issue.
  • It was putting Sid at leader though. I'm going to monitor it best I can today.

• Last night shortly before going to bed I leveled Sid to lvl 6. Then this morning I saw the dramatic drop overnight. I noticed my power rating was like 15500 (2k lower than normal.). I don't know for sure what characters it had in my lineup but Sid was leader Chewy was in there and Phasma wasn't. Pretty sure my Geo Soldier was in. I had just opened him and upgraded his gear and lvls but not stars.

Then I won a couple squad battles and did a couple galactic war battles. Then upgraded Phasma to level 5. Went back and checked and my power was down a bit. Sid was back at leader and Chewy was in for Phasma.

I corrected my lineup, won a squad battle and have been checking it, and it has stayed the same.

It seems to me the problems occurred after unlocking Geo Soldier, upgrading Sid and upgrading Phasma.