Anyone overwhelmed?

First off, thank you EA!! Big Thank you! Ships was an awesome addition and I acquired so many new characters! Plus the anniversary gifts the free Wedge, so much! But.. Now I have no idea what do do or who to work on lol. So many changes to characters and now these Zeta abilities are crazy! So many characters in the shop store that are obtainable plus I need to level up ships, pilots, etc.. So many options I'm almost lost. So thanks for the free stuff but also a sarcastic thanks for driving me crazy! Lol. Anyone else feel the same?

Replies

• The really only thing that bothers me is the mods. It's overwhelming to farm those. Imo it's almost a game killer. Between farming shards, gear, credits, bots, ability tokens and now blueprints who's got time or energy for mods?
  • Why in the blazes would you thank them? They added another way for people to get **** into buying gambling packs with horrendous RNG.
  • I just finished farming Wedge and Ackbar. Hilarious that they threw a bunch of those shards at me as soon as I didn't need any more, lol.
  • Beasthunt wrote: »
    Why in the blazes would you thank them? They added another way for people to get **** into buying gambling packs with horrendous RNG.

maybe you should blaze on to a different game...
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    I just finished farming Wedge and Ackbar. Hilarious that they threw a bunch of those shards at me as soon as I didn't need any more, lol.

No kidding, I JUST activated Wedge the day before he was given out for free... Oh well, free is free!
  • I got luck at had 66 shards of Wedge. So once unlocked, was able to 5* him. But after seeing that QGJ Zeta ability I want to run a Jedi team seeing as they're my strongest group anyway..
  • Davius wrote: »
    Beasthunt wrote: »
    Why in the blazes would you thank them? They added another way for people to get **** into buying gambling packs with horrendous RNG.

maybe you should blaze on to a different game...

Well said Davius, plus1
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    I just finished farming Wedge and Ackbar. Hilarious that they threw a bunch of those shards at me as soon as I didn't need any more, lol.

Well I had wedge maxed for some time, however, the extra shards gave me 5 General grievous shards in the shard shop. For me, that's a huge win.

Thank you EA for all the free stuff and new content. I am a very happy holotable warrior.
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    hang on did you guys get wedge? I got biggs (in a free data card).

Annoying, i already have biggs 7* so got 60 shard shop tokens, but my wedge is only 5*

I mean, free is free and its not the end of the world, but i could be on 6* wedge now.

oh well.

EDIT: it would appear IOS got wedge and android got Biggs.
  • Beasthunt wrote: »

Somewhat true, the packs could should have/need a rework... but the game got undoubtedly better.
  • The update is great but I also am a little overwhelmed! Everyones buying ships or shards for Rex/sunfac etc but look at those Zeta leads! Think I'm going to spend the next 5 weeks saving for 1 of those, seem insane!
  • Malthael wrote: »
    Beasthunt wrote: »

Somewhat true, the packs could should have/need a rework... but the game got undoubtedly better.

He doesn't have to buy packs.. Also packs and the gameplay/content are 2 totally different things. First update after mods I really enjoy. Also don't forget the 1k free crystals you got..
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting