iPhone vs Android

*) iPhone user gets Wedge (full char) + his x-wing
*) Android user gets Biggs (full char + 25 additional shards if i remember right) + his x-wing

Hard, expensive cantina farm char vs easy-cheesy GW farm char ... lol ... thanks a lot for a 2-class-society!! :( ....
Left by design.
The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    to the best of my knowledge, android had way better platform only events/gifts than iOS. Furthermore, most of us already had biggs and wedge max, so exchanged for the same amount of shard shop currency ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I dislike this platform only events/gifts in general ... for me its basically discrimination. Its not your skin color or religion, its the devise you use now ...
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    ****. I could really use an unlock and 55 Wedge shards instead of the shards I just converted to shard shop currency (I'm happy with the X-Wing, though, I was waiting for those blueprints to appear in my shops). And I was happy too with the free Biggs when I saw it appear :/
  • Options
    iPhone ftw baby !!
  • Options
    :( I didn't get da free stuffz I wanted :(:(:(

/cry

What are you like 5? Just appreciate you get anything at all.
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »

/cry

This
  • Options

/cry

I just have a sense for equal status, but never mind, i don't expect everyone to understand.
    Left by design.
  • Options
    Android got Phasma and iPhone got Poe last year. I would say we are even.
  • Options
    Hikari wrote: »

Huh? Still one of which is easy to get, and the other not so much, and guess which is which. Also, Poe was good last year.
  • Options
    Actually those of us not in the US didn't get anything when the poe / phasma shards got sent out....

That's discrimination!
  • Options
    Its a 15 shards per day vs a 5 shards every 2 day farm (without refreshes) plus poe was meta before he got nerfed (=speed reduced by 1), so i would say Poe was the better pick.
    However the point is, everyone should simply get the same (or nothing in worst case). Why do they even split things??
    Left by design.
  • Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    Its a 15 shards per day vs a 5 shards every 2 day farm (without refreshes) plus poe was meta before he got nerfed (=speed reduced by 1), so i would say Poe was the better pick.
    However the point is, everyone should simply get the same (or nothing in worst case). Why do they even split things??

You can't use the bare minimum for one category ( no refresh cantina) vs the max available for the other category ( assuming full completion of GW), when comparing things, it's silly..
    BUT I agree . Everyone should get equal stuff (I'm onios so got wedge).
    BUT free stuff is free stuff
    I forgot who started writing this0.o
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    You can't use the bare minimum for one category ( no refresh cantina) vs the max available for the other category ( assuming full completion of GW), when comparing things, it's silly..
    Where do i compare minimum to maximum?? I compared all energy (120 per day at this time) used on Poes node vs all GW-Tokens (1200 per day) for Phasma shards?? Whats wrong with it? A refresh on cantina energy requires crystals, a refresh on gw is simply not possible and even if you say, you have rank 1 in arena and use all crystals on cantina, you still would not get those 15 shards per day.
    I've seen, there is another thread about this ... so i think we can stop here. 1 thread per topic should be enough. /close
    Left by design.
  • Options
    I believe there was an event last Spring that was Android only. So in my eyes, if iOS's stuff is a bit better, it makes up for us not getting all the events.
  • Options
    Andriods users pay less for your crystals....
  • Options
    Hiku wrote: »
    Andriods users pay less for your crystals....
    Really? Then this is even a more relevant point as different free shards ingame! How comes? (I cant compare, since i use 1 platform only)
    Left by design.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

/cry

I just have a sense for equal status, but never mind, i don't expect everyone to understand.

It is equal, they both turn into shard shop currency :wink:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    I wish i can get google play app on my ipad air to transfer my ish
  • Options

I had a teacher once who said "It's better to remain quiet and let people think you are clueless, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Suggesting that Poe (last year, pre-protection/pre defensive buff and pre speed mods) is equal to Phasma removes all doubt.

Then, Poe >>>> Phasma. You're either trolling or weren't playing then.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I had a teacher once who said "It's better to remain quiet and let people think you are clueless, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Suggesting that Poe (last year, pre-protection/pre defensive buff and pre speed mods) is equal to Phasma removes all doubt.

Then, Poe >>>> Phasma. You're either trolling or weren't playing then.

I use an iPhone, and I'm pretty sure I got both for free, or maybe I just forget and I actually farmed Phasma, but I could've sworn I got both characters for free... Hmm. But yes, back then Poe was much more useful than Phasma was.
  • Options
    YUP android users you're wellcome

How did they chose the anniversary?

They looked at who is the most owned maxed useless toon and chose that

Why not wedge for us 2?

Or both?

Most goth him maxed allredy

Ship was nice tho and I guess bigs ship is better since we have him maxed but Wedge costs a fortune.... in cantina so....idk

Would still rather have wedge than biggs and would gladly switch them without a moment's notice but i think EA just doesen't care....happy anniversary! look at what IPHONE got :)
  • Options
    Pretty freaking stupid to do separate rewards. I wish you could just buy the other reward pack in the shop or SOMETHING. I'm not level 69 yet (can't get any Wedge), so now my arena shard is full of wiggs and I'll be behind the curve for a month+ until I can match them with my own 7 star wedge (they will always have more stars on theirs until I can 7 star).

Free is free is a dumb argument when you've changed the balance of the game for people.
  • Options
    You only use android when you can't afford an iPhone
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    lol ... you live in a funny lil world ;)
    Left by design.
  • Dyakoff
    284 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »

lol. Had two apples. Terrible.
    Nevermore.
  • Options

/cry

Were talking about a game, get your SJW elsewhere. Equal status don't make me lol
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting