The NEW GW Reward Crates!

Prev1
Darivon
134 posts Member
edited January 2016
I think the (final?) GW reward crate(s) might just have been buffed ;)
1764LpN.jpg
Enjoy
Edit: Could be just the double rewards bug. Seems like GW Fuss + Lags does not equal Reward buff
Post edited by Darivon on

Replies

• Nice! What level are you?
  • Level 65
  • ThalosKirano
    728 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Ah man, the first day I failed to complete it since the update and I miss out on uber rewards.
  • Do you think it's just because of your level? I'm level 56 and my highest GW credit reward was 400 at the end. 800 sure would be a warm welcome though!
  • DarthMasterShawn
    3064 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    No I got a dang Ewok after going through 11 of 12 being 7* purple builds. Such pitiful reward for such a heck march. My last 3 prizes are Tebow, Ewok Scout, and RG,lol.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Today was an upgrade to Tebow though 1 shard,lol.
  • That's exactly double rewards. Probably a bug.
  • ThalosKirano
    728 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    No I got a dang Ewok after going through 11 of 12 being 7* purple builds. Such pitiful reward for such a march. My last 3 prizes are Tebow, Ewok Scout, and RG,lol.

I don't care about the shards if I get 800 GW tokens.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Check again, you only got half.
  • That's good but I think we still need more level 3 ability mats.
  • Hmm, i finished it today and got the same old, same old.
  • It's a visual bug, it shows double the rewards. You only get half though.
  • Darivon
    134 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm pretty certain i got both shards.
    I "think" i started GW with 4,2k Tokens. Now i have 6k = 1,8k for 12/12.
    Finished 12/12 GW every day since early december and never had any visual GW Reward bugs before. So i assume it's not a bug.
    Would make sense for them to buff the GW rewards after all the fuss. So they probably just doubled/increased them on the last couple of nodes.
    Tier 3 Ability mats and Shards dropped:
    • 10/12 = 1
    • 11/12 = 2 Mats + 1 Barriss Shard
    • 12/12 = 2 Mats + 1 Barriss Shard + 1 Ugnaught Shard
    --> 5 x T3 Ability Mats; 3 Shards
  • I got like 3 7* teams in a row, impossible to complete today's GW after weeks straight of completing everyday, it really does feel like they changed something, dunno.
  • The visual bug supposedly happens if you finish the previous days' GW after the reset, reset gw, and then complete it again.

I haven't tested it myself.
  • GW was cleared when i reset today.
    The reward crates before the last one(s) seemed also pretty normal. Wasn't paying too much attention tho.
    Also got one Barriss shard at 11/12. And the one at 12/12. Now i have exactly two more Barriss shards.
  • Darivon wrote: »
    I'm pretty certain i got both shards.
    I "think" i started GW with 4,2k Tokens. Now i have 6k = 1,8k for 12/12.
    Finished 12/12 GW every day since early december and never had any visual GW Reward bugs before. So i assume it's not a bug.
    Would make sense for them to buff the GW rewards after all the fuss. So they probably just doubled/increased them on the last couple of nodes.
    Tier 3 Ability mats dropped:
    • 10/12 = 1
    • 11/12 = 2
    • 12/12 = 2

I highly doubt it, this is a known bug. If you search the forum you'll find lots of people experiencing the same. None of them actually got the double rewards.
    Did you actually remembered how much ugnaught and barris shards you had? (if not you can never confirm if you got the shards)
    You started with 4,2k? If you got 800 tokens at the final battle you would have had 5.8k in the end, not 6.
    And nobody else got increased rewards, I just finished gw, got the regular rewards.
  • What Level are you @Pindasauskanon ?
  • Did they ever fix the duplicate squad arena award bug?
  • Darivon
    134 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Did they ever fix the duplicate squad arena award bug?
    No idea. Never had that bug either.
  • I'm at 64 now

So, maybe:
    Do you think it's just because of your level?!
    Hmm.. thought about that one ?
  • And yes:
    Did you actually remembered how much ugnaught and barris shards you had? (if not you can never confirm if you got the shards)
    I know exactly how many shards i had on both Characters. Now i have 2 more on Barriss. And one more on Ugnaught. Thanks.
  • dkredsox
    242 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    If they gave extra rewards to those lvl 65 and up they would've included it in the update notes. After they royally screwed up by forgetting to put the GW update in the update notes I'm sure they triple checked everything new that was added to make sure the community was aware of it.

It's just a bug, one that has been mentioned by many others. You likely were just unaware of your true counts for shards and tokens.
  • Did they ever fix the duplicate squad arena award bug?

It was corrected just before the level cap increase.
    I received an amazing gw crate yesterday on the final round. 6 level 3 ability mats and a shard for three different characters plus the regular credits and droids.unfortunately when I checked I only truly received 1 mat. Today I got 1 shard and 1 ability mat. I think it's on a schedule depending on weather you are on round 1, 2, 3, ect. Then RNG determines what you pull from the possible rewards.
  • Atm my server GST 6pm Prize Awarded (PTZ)
    1.Sid
    2.Sid
    3.Storm Han
    4.Sid
    5.Sid
    6.Sid
    7.Sid
    8.Old Daka
    9.Barriss
    10.Captain Phasma
    I'm at 64 now

So, maybe:

There are people at level 70 for some days now. If the reward is doubled they would have posted it days ago. Besides if CG was doubling the rewards from level 65 and on they would have definitely said it (it's a positive thing why would they keep that a secret?)
    There are plenty of screenshot here on the forum just like yours, dating weeks before the update. It was confirmed a visual bug by the devs...
    @Havoktrigger is level 65 too, so when he finishes his gw he can confirm it.

(I highly doubt anyone in their right mind knows how much ugnaught shards they have :p )
    I'm at 64 now

So, maybe:

I'm level 65 and did not get the double rewards. From 40-64 the rewards remain the same. Why would they change it at an odd level like 65?

• (I highly doubt anyone in their right mind knows how much ugnaught shards they have :p )
    In this case i'm just certain about his shards cause just yesterday i received One Shard for him at 12/12. Checked, he was at 2/25. Now he is at 3/25
  • Darivon
    134 posts Member
    edited January 2016

I'm level 65 and did not get the double rewards. From 40-64 the rewards remain the same. Why would they change it at an odd level like 65?
    Hmm When did you reset? Maybe they just rolled it out.
    Well. As i said i knew of this bug as well as the double arena rewards bug. Never had any of those tho.
    So to me it seemed only logical that they would increase the GW rewards at some point after all the fuss made about the GW retreat change.
    Sadly i wasn't paying enough attention to the previous reward crates since i didn't really care about the tokens and /or the other stuff. The Barriss shard caught my attention at 11/12 as well as this final reward crate.
    I stand corrected if this is indeed a bug.
    Thank you for your attention.