The NEW GW Reward Crates!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Ive finished 41 GWs and have never ended up with more than 1.2k war tokens despite seeing the big 800 visual bug at the end of over half of them.

The bug has applied to all the mats as well for me, and it was definitely frustrating in the beginning thinking I would be able to upgrade someone's ability only to find out I was short.
  • Options
    I had one day where my GW was bugged. As GW progressed, the chests with tokens showed 100, 200, 400, 200, 400, 800, respectively. (It should have been the normal 100, 100, 200, 200, 200, 400.)

It was just a display bug though as I was credited with the proper amount.

I suspect that's what happened in your case.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Darivon wrote: »
    I'm at 64 now

So, maybe:
    Do you think it's just because of your level?!
    Hmm.. thought about that one ?

Same happened to me once, i was Lvl 62 and i can confirm it was a visual bug unfortunately ;)
    Res non verba
  • Darivon
    134 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Heh yes, seems like i misjudged the coincidence of "first time bug" + GW Fuss + Lag = Rewards buff.
    Happens to the best of us.
  • Options
    In my last battle tonight i've received 400 token and one shard..
  • Options
    I've always received the right rewards so it is the display bug surely when it comes to tokens. As for the shards and other items, those were probably accurate...
  • Options
    Very nice rewards! unfortunately I will probably never see them, or at least not any time soon, what Teams do you guys run to finish the Challenge?

Thanks
  • Options
    Lumi JC IG86 poggle and Sid is my main team. The healers have decent attacks, and poggle buffing offense up makes IG86 an auto kill, especially when calling an assist. (as long as the assist isnt poggle) sid heal blocks the toon you are focusing on, allowing you to finish them without a healer ruining your work. there is still a lot of retreating in the last few rounds due to dodges, triple attacks, AOEs, but its always doable.
  • Options
    Lumi JC IG86 poggle and Sid is my main team. The healers have decent attacks, and poggle buffing offense up makes IG86 an auto kill, especially when calling an assist. (as long as the assist isnt poggle) sid heal blocks the toon you are focusing on, allowing you to finish them without a healer ruining your work. there is still a lot of retreating in the last few rounds due to dodges, triple attacks, AOEs, but its always doable.

Thanks, I do not have Poggle or IG86 yet, I will look into how to get them.