We need a Shipyard Heist or something...pink x-wing dollars are hard to come by.

Gimme dem ship building material in a fun and engaging way that I will never ever auto my way through.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    pretty much impossible.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • these are avaible, just look around. Yu can farm them and buy them with cantina coins. Or even real money...
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I don't disgree in general, but for the record:
    --Cantina boards 5+ give building materials.
    --Light/Dark boards 7+ give building materials.
    --You can buy 85k building materials with Cantina tokens.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Gimme dem ship building material in a fun and engaging way that I will never ever auto my way through.

to be clear, i responded to this^ part of his post wich i think is pretty much impossible.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »

to be clear, i responded to this^ part of his post wich i think is pretty much impossible.

Ah, my mistake. You're right, too! I'll amend my post to avoid confusion!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • lol
  • +1 at heist

And the best part would be that only top paying whales will be able to access tier 2 so it will take a wille
  • NicWester wrote: »
    I don't disgree in general, but for the record:
    --Cantina boards 5+ give building materials.
    --Light/Dark boards 7+ give building materials.
    --You can buy 85k building materials with Cantina tokens.

It's 84k alternated with 42k in cantina shipments. Usually 2 of each per day. I've started buying them all. They need 2 be in the lower cantina/LS/DS nodes too. Just finished farming Chirpa in level 5, where I got $324k a WK. But now I need SRP in 1 &:TFP & Geo Spy in 4 & they have none. So I'm down 324k a WK when I need so many more already. I have plenty of training droids.
  • It's not pink, it's salmon.
  • Sure would like one even if just few low tiers for the begining say...100k top tier/2 atempts, weekly

considering 900k at PVP and 200k+200k x2 times a week an extra bit wouldn't be huge and it might get fun :)

also rather than buying the credits with crystals you can buy cantina atempts get stuff and for 2 refills you get the same ammount from shop, math is really wired with this currency - the ship one I mean