Need to start focusing on less toons..

I've really been leveling up to many characters lately.

I have everyone unlocked besides Rey. I have 24 toons leveled up to 54 my current level. I know I can't keep leveling all these guys up.

How many should I be focusing on? Arena squad, GW A&B squad?

Replies

• Options
    I would, personally, focus on five that you want to use in the arena. Galactic Wars will need probably 10 total, assuming you have a good team, to beat consistently. Have a good dark side, light side, and arena team and you are set.
  • Options
    Sounds like a good plan to me. Thank you, I appreciate it
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    The general rule of thumb is Arena 5 at max level and the rest of the LS/DS heroes at 5 levels lower. That will give you 10 to mix and match for GW. I keep at least enough droids in reserve to take 2 heroes from 1 to my max level and don't worry about using more, not that I would waste them on Ewok Scout or anything.
  • Options
    Thank you. That sounds like a good rule. Hoping I get some decent matches soon in GW. Getting destroyed in there.
  • Options
    Speaking of arena... Is this a squad I should keep working with, or should I replace JC with any of the other toons?

7* Sid almost gear 7
    7* Leia gear Lvl 6
    7* JC gear Lvl 8
    7* Geo gear Lvl 6
    6* Lumi gear Lvl 7
  • Options
    Replace JC with poe
  • Options
    I focused on 5 Light, 5 Dark.. Of those there are an "Arena 5" thst are mixed.

The arena is just one part of the game, GW and the challenges are important for leveling toons as well. To fully use the force you need a balance.
  • Options
    Replace JC with poe

I actually thought about that. Poe is a bit under powered but I'm working on him now

BentWookie wrote: »
    I focused on 5 Light, 5 Dark.. Of those there are an "Arena 5" thst are mixed.

The arena is just one part of the game, GW and the challenges are important for leveling toons as well. To fully use the force you need a balance.

That's kinda how I started, then got away from it and just kept leveling up everyone lol. Even with my huge group of characters I still can't seem to get through GW. All I see are 60-63 Lvl teams that just wipe me out by the 8th or 9th leg usually
  • Options
    Tony167 wrote: »
    Replace JC with poe

I actually thought about that. Poe is a bit under powered but I'm working on him now

You're funny
  • Options
    Tony167 wrote: »
    Replace JC with poe

You're funny

Lol I meant I havnt put any work leveling him yet , have a purple gear old Ben I may try too