Which leader?

Hey, was just wondering which leader I should focus on with my below team all level 53 and 4 stars? Who should I focus on levelling up as well (exclusively as leader)? I currently have Chewie as leader just for some more beefiness across the team...

Sid, Ahsoka, Barriss, Chewie, Lumi

I also have Poe 3 stars, Assajj 5 stars, JC 4 stars, Talia 4 stars all @ level 53. I honestly prefer the survivability and health pool of the above team over my other level 53's.

I'm farming Dooku at the moment and will probably sub out Chewie/Ahsoka in my main team. Is he worth consideration as a leader?

Replies

• I have a 5* chewie and i think he's fantastic. Especially when you level up his leader abilities. I think he's worth the consideration but I think you should try it out for yourself and see if you like him as a leader before you decide anything

If you don't go for Chewbacca I think Luminara would be a good choice especially seeing as you have a lot of Jedi toons.
  • Barris and Sid have good leader abilities. Lumis is decent as well.
    I would stop leveling chewie, he falls of big time and his leader ability doesnt do that much.
    Dookus leader ability sounds ok, but I don't think it really works. I dont see any dookus leading at the top.
  • pwnthenubs wrote: »
    Hey, was just wondering which leader I should focus on with my below team all level 53 and 4 stars? Who should I focus on levelling up as well (exclusively as leader)? I currently have Chewie as leader just for some more beefiness across the team...

Sid, Ahsoka, Barriss, Chewie, Lumi

I also have Poe 3 stars, Assajj 5 stars, JC 4 stars, Talia 4 stars all @ level 53. I honestly prefer the survivability and health pool of the above team over my other level 53's.

I'm farming Dooku at the moment and will probably sub out Chewie/Ahsoka in my main team. Is he worth consideration as a leader?

I would figure out a way to get poe involved more.
  • I have a 5* chewie and i think he's fantastic.
    Chewy is crucial in the early levels of the game, but bottoms out around *4 and *5. His attacks don't scale with the other characters. I have a 6* chewy and he hits for roughly 600 to 800 on attack. His HP also doesn't scale with the other tanks. He can be taken out in 3 or 4 strong attacks. My advise is to not take him past 3 or 4*.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    please don't level chewies skills beyond three. You'll regret it
  • I have chewie lying at 3*, never upgraded him. Sid is the best leader for f2p. In my server every Tom and Harry has him as leader Including me. Have some high damage toons. Farm GS from cantina, use the credits to upgrade poe to 4,*. Gear 7. Lumi is good, keep her upgrading from GW. Last member can be Doku or assaj. Sid should have be at least 6 stars by level 58.
  • I preder ig88 to sid, but i hate sids immune heal
  • I have a 5* chewie and i think he's fantastic.
    Chewy is crucial in the early levels of the game, but bottoms out around *4 and *5. His attacks don't scale with the other characters. I have a 6* chewy and he hits for roughly 600 to 800 on attack. His HP also doesn't scale with the other tanks. He can be taken out in 3 or 4 strong attacks. My advise is to not take him past 3 or 4*.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm kind of short on toons but now that I have got characters I want or need I'll probably focus on Luke and GS on the Cantina battles.
    I might just use Poe if I want a taunting character. I unlocked him and am planning to level him up as well.
  • I have chewie level 6* and abilities level 6 and i think he is good