Some A-Team ideas. For PvP.

AimingForGaming
334 posts Member
edited April 2016
Hello, Galaxy of Heroes!
Today I have a poll for you chaps, revolving around some creative ideas on A-Teams, or even B and C-Teams.
I'm going to ramble off a few team ideas, and I would ask that you pick the option that you think would be the best in PvP. Feel free to comment as well, they're always appreciated!

The First Option: Live Free, Die Hard... Then Live Free Again
Boba Fett, HK-47, Ewok Elder, Old Daka, Old Ben (Whoever you want can be leader, they all aren't super OP.)

The Second Option: Taunt-taun
Stormtrooper Han (Leader), Poe Dameron, Clone Wars Chewbacca, Stormtrooper, Hoth Rebel Soldier

The Third Option: (Place It) All On The Counter
Count Dooku, Aayla Secura, CT-5555 "Fives", First Order Stormtrooper, Kit Fisto (Whoever you want can be leader, they're all pretty terrible in my opinion.)

The Fourth Option: (I Had 100% Turn Meter.) Aaaaand It's Gone
Stormtrooper Han (Leader again), Old Ben, First Order Officer, Clone Sergeant - Phase I (Replacements:
- Cad Bane, IF you encounter a mainly Jedi-focused team.
- Poe Dameron.
- Clone Wars Chewbacca.)

The Fifth Option (Yes, 5th): Nothing Catchy Here (If you feel like you have a good name, feel free to give a comment saying what it is, and depending on which I deem the catchiest, it will be the new name for this. As a hint, these characters all do /what/ to their ally's turn meters?)
Stormtrooper Han, Admiral Ackbar, Captain Phasma, First Order Officer, Talia (I recommend Stormtrooper Han or Captain Phasma for Leadership, since they both aren't half bad, if I do say so myself.)

The Sixth Option (Made by Frenzytom): Back in Black
Darth Vader, Kylo Ren, Savage Opress, Darth Maul, First Order TIE Pilot (I recommend Darth Maul or Savage Opress for leadership, since the majority of these characters are Sith.)
(Replacements:
IG-88.)

The Seventh Option (Made by Holaa_derron): Now you see them, now you don't
Nute Gunray (Leader), Princess Leia, Teebo, Datcha, Nightsister Acolyte

Alright, that seems to be all the teams I have cooked up for now. Worry not, I'm sure I'll think of some other teams in the near future!

P.S. If you want to use these teams for yourself, I only ask that you give me credit for the team's creation. Not the player creations, but the actual team itself.
P.P.S. If any of these teams were already made by someone else, please contact me and I will be sure to respond and get back to you about how we can fix any problems there might be,

Have a good week,
AimingForGaming

Some A-Team ideas. For PvP. 15 votes

Live Free, Die Hard... Then Live Free Again
26%
HendoWillkimm98Ello_AstySamsonnyte 4 votes
Taunt-taun
6%
AhsokaGuano 1 vote
All On The Counter
33%
RogerfanSiropo99Corndog131JohnnyMakeBelievePujilek 5 votes
Aaaaand It's Gone
6%
Arijit 1 vote
Nothing Catchy Here
26%
rocknroll64Mephisto_stylel3end3rPolorkill 4 votes
Post edited by AimingForGaming on

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Need * and gear level of your toons
  • Hmm...
    For the sake of equality, all 7 *, and all gear level 7.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Live free and die hard would be sick. Especially in the next meta....
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Sub Daka for a 7* Bariss though. :)
  • AimingForGaming
    334 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I am afraid I could not do that, mate. You see, each of these teams has a theme within them. A certain passive ability or attack that connects them together.
    Old Daka can revive. So can the Ewok Elder. HK-47, Old Ben, and Boba Fett can all revive themselves.

Hence why I thought this would be a good idea, at least for creativity. :)
  • #6 Once You Go Black - Darth Vader, IG-88, Kylo Ren, FOTP, and Darth Maul. Pretty lethal team as well as scary looking.
  • Nothing Catchy Here
    I would love to hear how obi wan revives
  • Nothing Catchy Here
    I would love to hear how obi wan revives

He probably fits into the "or die hard" part. Would be a cool team, but I still don't think it would work :/

Keep up the creative ideas
  • I would love to hear how obi wan revives

Well, if you go to Old Ben (Obi-Wan Kenobi) and read his summary, it says he is a, "Stun-focused controller with a self revive and high Defense."
  • Frenzytom wrote: »
    #6 Once You Go Black - Darth Vader, IG-88, Kylo Ren, FOTP, and Darth Maul. Pretty lethal team as well as scary looking.

Actually, I had a similar thought when creating this last night! :) However, I replaced IG-88 with Savage Opress. Would you mind if I switched the two, then gave you credit for the team? :)
  • Now you see them, now you don't

Nute (leader)
    Teebo
    Leia
    Dathcha
    Nightsister Acolyte

Nutes high crit leader Abilty mixed with Leia and Acolyte. Dathcha has Abilty block, and Teebo can take away positive effects (Poe). This might be an arena option.
  • Frenzytom wrote: »
    #6 Once You Go Black - Darth Vader, IG-88, Kylo Ren, FOTP, and Darth Maul. Pretty lethal team as well as scary looking.

Actually, I had a similar thought when creating this last night! :) However, I replaced IG-88 with Savage Opress. Would you mind if I switched the two, then gave you credit for the team? :)

Sure! :)

Nute (leader)
    Teebo
    Leia
    Dathcha
    Nightsister Acolyte

Nutes high crit leader Abilty mixed with Leia and Acolyte. Dathcha has Abilty block, and Teebo can take away positive effects (Poe). This might be an arena option.

Wow, great idea, Derron! A stealth team would be pretty good, since there's only one character who has 1/3 of a chance to get rid of stealth. These guys would be pretty hard to attack! :smile:

Nute (leader)
    Teebo
    Leia
    Dathcha
    Nightsister Acolyte

Wow, great idea, Derron! A stealth team would be pretty good, since there's only one character who has 1/3 of a chance to get rid of stealth. These guys would be pretty hard to attack! :smile:

Just could not pick who to focus first. Would actually help the ai focus more lol. Would try it but skeptical