Please add Ship Building Materials to more Cantina Stages (And Mod Challenges while you're at it)

It was a great idea to add ship currency to LS/DS/Cantina stages, especially with so few places to currently get it. That being said, I think it should be added to at least one more Cantina Stage, so it would be farmable from Stage 4 and up. There are 3 pilots AND a fleet captain in that stage alone (TIE Fighter Pilot, Geonosian Spy, Plo Koon, and Mace Windu), and a lot of people who don't have those characters will be farming there soon to build up their fleets, and shouldn't have to weigh the risk of getting shards for pilots they want or getting ship materials.

Also, Ship Building Mats should be on mod challenges for the same reason (At the very least put them on the 3rd stage of them)

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    It was a great idea to add ship currency to LS/DS/Cantina stages, especially with so few places to currently get it. That being said, I think it should be added to at least one more Cantina Stage, so it would be farmable from Stage 4 and up. There are 3 pilots AND a fleet captain in that stage alone (TIE Fighter Pilot, Geonosian Spy, Plo Koon, and Mace Windu), and a lot of people who don't have those characters will be farming there soon to build up their fleets, and shouldn't have to weigh the risk of getting shards for pilots they want or getting ship materials.

Also, Ship Building Mats should be on mod challenges for the same reason (At the very least put them on the 3rd stage of them)

You mean like having to weigh getting mods vs character shards? I am sure this was 100% intentional.
  • Options
    Don't ships unlock at level 50?

Any board or challenge that has a level 50 requirement should give at least a couple shipbucks.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Totally agree. I just finished farming Chirpa, who I did after Plo's ship. I chose Chirpa solely 'cos of the ship materials in that node. I hoped in the meantime more would be added to the lower tiers. Now I need Tie Pilot & Geo Spy from T4 as well as SRP from T1. Out of 16 T4 battles earlier I got 1 lousy shard. Getting no ship money adds salt to the wound(: Also there should be even a paltry sum in lower LS/DS battles. Be also good to have the 84k in the shipments all the time, not rotated with 42k. Better yet give both amounts their own permanent spot & I can get both (at least until my tokens run out, as they are slowly getting lower).