Error during Grand Moff Capitol Ship Upgrade Challenge

Entered the battle and received an error message. Now battle shows completed (didn't play) and got no reward. Anyone else get the freeze out?

Replies

• Yep does the same thing to me. Been doing it since the 2nd day of release
  • same exact problem here ,Error code 9.0 in fact i have never been able to participate in any of these challenges therefore i am not getting the blueprints i need to progress without using crystals . one would think that a company the size of EA as well as LUCAS ARTS would have the ability to fix this problem quickly and easily . There are many people that pay to play this game yet we still dont have the ability to play this portion of the game . its Obviously a wide spread problem but it is spread out under several different titles in the "Help" section of these forums . i have a clan full of people with the same problem yet it just keeps going on and on without any help at all other than to tell us to go to the forums . well its obvious going to these forums doesn't help either . Someone needs to do their job and fix this widespread problem . sadly most people wont even go this far to get it resolved because WE ARE BUSY WITH OUR LIVES while trying to have a little fun in between work and home . can ANYONE please fix this problem so we can go back to our mind numbing fun without getting aggravated doing it ?