Are Vader shards in fleet shipments as rare as shard shop shards??

I'm sitting at 87/100 and see 5 tantalizing shards in fleet shipments. If Vader shards pop as as rarely as shard shop shards, I would jump on it. However if he is in and out of rotation like the guild shop shards, I think I would pass and get another ship to 2* asap.

Oh the choices.

Replies

• Options
    I think I've seen it once so far may be twice
  • Options
    I would wager it is more frequent in the fleet shipments. Also a great place to get Grievous.
  • Options
    2 days in a row he has been in there for me. Picked up both times.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    As soon as Vader hits 7*, u will see doubles of him in the shard shop daily
  • Options
    I'm not holding back buying them, been wanting to 7* him forever. Vader over ships easily.
  • Options
    I couldn't hold back. Went for Vader. 8 more shards to 7*. Thanks for the responses.
  • Options
    Yeah he's been frequent for me, but I'm going after blueprints
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Vader was in my fleet shipments the very first round. Of course, I didn't have the coin to buy them yet. Now that I do, he's gone into hiding. Of course, only a few days in it's hard to tell yet how rare he will be there.
  • Options
    I just wanna know about Darth Vader's Tie advance x1 event, because I wanna know that do we battle with ships or characters
  • Options
    I saw it once and passed on it for ship shards. I'm 90/100, so once I hit lvl 85 and clear the new cantina nodes I'll be at 7*.
  • Options
    I've only seen him once so far (passed on him, like a dumb-dumb), but I've seen Greivous twice (DID NOT PASS. So close to 6 stars...) so I'm thinking any current or future pilots will show up there reasonably often.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I'm sitting at 87/100 and see 5 tantalizing shards in fleet shipments. If Vader shards pop as as rarely as shard shop shards, I would jump on it. However if he is in and out of rotation like the guild shop shards, I think I would pass and get another ship to 2* asap.

Oh the choices.

To be quite honest dude it's your choice what you do. But keep in mind that his TIE advanced will be the prize for Monday's squad tournament. So the stronger he is; the stronger his ship will be too. On the other hand getting another ship to 2 stars will help you in the process of getting his ship in the first place. Tough choice bro but go with your gut
  • Options
    Iron_Zilla wrote: »
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

Oh the choices.
    On the other hand getting another ship to 2 stars will help you in the process of getting his ship in the first place. Tough choice bro but go with your gut

Has it been confirmed that the tournament will be ship combat? The description is the same as for previous tournaments, so it sounds like it'll be regular squads of characters.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Seen it twice so far, but remember it refreshes 3 times a day same as guild shipments.
  • Options
    I have not seen Vader at all in fleet shipments. I'd certainly jump on it if he ever decides to show up.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Rather not waste my fleet tokens on Vader shards... that's what I keep telling myself but it popped up twice on shipments and I bought it twice. I need to 7* Vader even if it means delaying those blueprints