Mega Fleet Pack

Has anyone gotten the 2,500 crystal fleet mega pack? How many cards does it give? Is it 8 like the chromium mega pack? Is it cost effective? Thanks!

Replies

• scuba
    14044 posts Member
    I think it was 3 drops of shards for pilots and 3 drops of shards for their respective ships. Could be 4.
    I think the average was 5 shards per drop.

So IMO opinion not worth it if you have most of the pilots.
  • It's the biggest rip off they have done yet. You will get on average (or slightly lucky) 10 character shards and 10 ship shards x 4 (both). But you will only get the rubbish ships. Much better to use up those gw tokens and farm the same ships for "free"
  • Okay. No one lucky enough to get the millennium falcon?
  • Actually, based on the comments, you would only get 10 falcon blueprints?
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    There is some chance to get the falcon, but I am sure it is miniscule.

If you are new and wanting to spend crystals on ships probably not such a bad deal but IMO if spending crystals on ships blueprints the 499 data card is better deal.
  • From the few people I know who have unlocked the falcon, it is around 20 vaults to acquire it. Such a good deal lol.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • From the few people I know who have unlocked the falcon, it is around 20 vaults to acquire it. Such a good deal lol.

Yikes!
  • Same as chromiums you get 8. It seems to pair 4 pilots with their respective ships. I've purchased 3 and was happy. 10 shards for each is most likely. I got a 5 shard pair twice and 15 SF's once. I've yet to see anyone draw 100 yet. 0 falcon shards but 10 slave 1. I'm curious to hear other's feedback since I'm planning on grabbing a couple more.
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    Jedi6371 wrote: »
    Same as chromiums you get 8. It seems to pair 4 pilots with their respective ships. I've purchased 3 and was happy. 10 shards for each is most likely. I got a 5 shard pair twice and 15 SF's once. I've yet to see anyone draw 100 yet. 0 falcon shards but 10 slave 1. I'm curious to hear other's feedback since I'm planning on grabbing a couple more.

Sounds like you got some good drops. I won't touch them, I have heard mostly 5 shard drops.
  • I've done a hand full and I'm an **** for doing more than two. They really have been tight with these. Wish we could see the % rates before gambling on things. Just makes me more stupid for doing it!
  • Jedi6371 wrote: »
    Same as chromiums you get 8. It seems to pair 4 pilots with their respective ships. I've purchased 3 and was happy. 10 shards for each is most likely. I got a 5 shard pair twice and 15 SF's once. I've yet to see anyone draw 100 yet. 0 falcon shards but 10 slave 1. I'm curious to hear other's feedback since I'm planning on grabbing a couple more.

This was basically my experience. While I didn't score any full ships or ultra rares, I did get enough shards and Blueprints to get a decent start at ships.

• slothe
    221 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I was about to say, think it's about $2k to get the M.F.
  • I did 3 buys one the 8 pack. Like everyone says you get pilot shard then blueprint shards for that pilot. Majority of mind we 10-15 shards and 5-10 blueprints. My best was having 500 crystals left over so I bought a single data pack and got 65 U-Wing blueprints!
  • I did one and feel totally ripped off. EA made this one especially bad.
  • Did one, was ok not pumped or angry. Activated two ships, shards were ehh
  • Has anyone gotten the 2,500 crystal fleet mega pack? How many cards does it give? Is it 8 like the chromium mega pack? Is it cost effective? Thanks!

They drop in pairs. So for example:

10-100 shards for Jedi Consular Starfighter
    10-100 shards for Jedi Consular

And it repeats the process with different toons about 3 or 4 times.

Could be worth it if you have money to burn and want a head start on the competition
  • I pulled a 50 one in that but honestly Id stick to either the 499 ones I think. You get w LOT of pilot stuff but if you don't need it then it's crystals.

Kinda matters on what ya need.
  • The value is in the 499 Fleet Data Card that is just for ships. I had a guildmate who got 100 Ahsoka blueprints on a single pull and also unlocked Slave One through them. They seem to drop more the 10 blueprints fairly commonly - about 1 out of every 2 or 3. 65 is not unheard of. They mostly drop ship blueprints for farmable characters so it seems like a good deal.
    I have hit the fleet pack 35 times, and still only have 25/80 Falcon shards. Some pretty rough luck... But I have scored over 100 Bistan & his U-wing shards, so thats alright I guess.
    I have hit the fleet pack 35 times, and still only have 25/80 Falcon shards. Some pretty rough luck... But I have scored over 100 Bistan & his U-wing shards, so thats alright I guess.

While that's a lot of spend, that's a good way to get more Bistan shards!
  • I got a 499 pack. Got 10 shards of Geo soldiers ship. What a sweet deal for 499 crystals. Solid value. Couldn't of been more thrilled with the pull.
  • Fleet Data Card is the way to go. They aren't always great, but I have pulled the following:

Ahsoka's Ship - 100
    Slave 1 - 65, 15, 10
    Geo Spy's Ship - 30, 30
  • Biggest ripoff ever. Wasted 2500 crystals and didn't get a single ship.
  • RyanRen wrote: »
    Fleet Data Card is the way to go. They aren't always great, but I have pulled the following:

Ahsoka's Ship - 100
    Slave 1 - 65, 15, 10
    Geo Spy's Ship - 30, 30

About how many of the ship data packs did you buy?
  • I ended up with Sun Facs ship which I can't use since I don't have. For pilots, Biggs... have had him for a while
  • Think those packs are for whales only. They are really expensive and personally I don't like that randomness. You can better get one of those starter bundles.
  • Winstar wrote: »
    RyanRen wrote: »
    Fleet Data Card is the way to go. They aren't always great, but I have pulled the following:

Ahsoka's Ship - 100
    Slave 1 - 65, 15, 10
    Geo Spy's Ship - 30, 30

About how many of the ship data packs did you buy?

5 data cards on two different days --> 10 total