Black Friday sale?

Does anyone know if there will be some specials for Black Friday?
Bringing back the Emperor event would be great also ;)
Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol

Replies

• Options
    Agreed anything would be nice
  • Options
    Someone released some datamined coding the other day that showed 25% off crystal packs on Black Friday.
  • Options
    Maybe CyberMonday, but it wouldnt surprise me if they dnt. Id bet the bank that theyll run a big Shard Sale for the release of R1 in a couple wkends w/ double toon shard drops, credits, etc. I loved the sale they ran at the end of the summer. I clicked "buy" evry time the 25% Off ad popped up. Its the ONLY time ive ever or will ever spend cash on this game. Guess im a weebit cheap that way
  • Options
    I bought crystals 12 hours too early cmon
  • Options
    Its live on my side. its 25% more crystals not 25% off.
    829-416-931
  • Options
    25% extra. No sale. Pretty dull.
  • Options
    I agree the so called sale is not attrective, assumes there wil be special packs and special ship packs, more cool stuff on the crystal cases.

• Options
    I agree, nothing coolness. Missed opportunity.
  • Options
    This isn't the sale you're looking for. You can go about your business. Move along.
  • WellMet
    98 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    maybe they will redeem themselevs in cybe.r(why censore this word?) monday who knows....
    as of now im hands off the wallet
  • Options
    Yeah Space Ape owned them it seems for Black Friday stuff.. Nice way not to pick up more cash from me. I'll buy some sparkles but they could have gotten more EASILY as I hit a winning scratch ticket..
  • Options
    Lets be honest here, there was nothing to be owned, a 25% extra crystals is not exactly a sale nor somthing worth mentioning, if they made with it special packs so be it sounds good or double drop rate to encourge you to buy crystals ok too.
    But only 25% extra gems? for what?

as i said maybe they got cyb-er monday planned, ill wait for that hoping they wake up
  • Options
    25% extra crystals - what a dull and boring Black Friday sale
  • Options
    I want to buy a vault but it's not letting me. Can anyone help? Am on ios iPhone 6
  • Options
    Aegamin33 wrote: »
    25% extra crystals - what a dull and boring Black Friday sale

Yup :( Must say I'm disappointed. Was counting on some really interesting offers (maybe a new, exclusive toon available at a discount or something or a good deal on the fleet packs), but +25%... they could do better.
  • WellMet
    98 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Oootini wrote: »
    I want to buy a vault but it's not letting me. Can anyone help? Am on ios iPhone 6

contact support from ingame menu, no member in the forums can really help with this kind of stuff
  • Options
    I bought crystals 12 hours too early cmon

Same here. Didn't think about black friday, so I bought. Too bad they don't know how to make an announcement a day or 2 ahead of releasing 'deals'. I could have spent and got more. Oh well to me and them.
  • Options
    Honestly, I had been thinking of the regular chest of crystals (turning me from a f2p to a dolphin) since ships came out. And the sale was sufficient to make me buy it. I am now considering the daily crystal booster too. And cleverly they waited til I had bought the chest with making the crystal booster available, or I probably wouldn't have bought the chest at all.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I was hoping for the Aurodium packs to return, that was their chance but... They decided to give a 25% extre crystals on purchase... Well that's just lame...
  • Options
    Oootini wrote: »

Try using a jedi mind trick young padawan
  • Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    This isn't the sale you're looking for. You can go about your business. Move along.

I lolled!
  • Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »

I lolled!

I loled and cried at the same time

WE WANT CYB.ER MONDAY!