IRRELEVANT, PLEASE REMOVE

PrincessP0Pcorn
110 posts Member
edited May 2017
12:29AM in Characters
So when I play this game I can expect to see some favourite characters from my childhood and some new friends I made along the way. I can expect them to have awesome graphics and actions true to their filmed selves. *Nostalgic sigh* Unfortunately, that doesn't mean Admiral Ackbar should be absolutely shredding through my Tarkin yelling "IT'S A TRAP!" every time we meet in a vague location in space. Please support this thread if you're in a shard dominated by Ackbar's and feel that your star destroyer (the most powerful dreadnaught class ship to ever fly the far reaches of the galaxy) just doesn't quite live up to its reputation. You can keep Ackbar's crazy overpowered abilities if you are simply willing to make my star destroyer the legend its supposed to be. Is the community with me or no?
《Belief is not Required》
Post edited by PrincessP0Pcorn on

Replies

• My guildmate tarkin fleet at 116k power beats a 160k AA fleet.
    So you might wanna rethink all that when you actually maxxed your ships and fighting against other maxxed fleets
  • Interesting. I wonder what it is that changes the odds so much when maxed. I have actually only lost with Tarkin once, but i usually have matches where I am trouncing the other player only to have AA make a big comeback and almost win (hence the" it's a trap"). I had assumed this would mean an easy loss higher up in my shard especially when I viewed the shard (only 1 Tarkin and a couple mace) as well as other comments on the forums.

Does this mean the Executrix does become the almighty dreadnaught I was hoping for? I would actually like to see Tarkin as a kind of commander that doesnt put much stock on his little ships and destroys the other side with pure power from the executrix.
    《Belief is not Required》
  • when maxxed ships have a lot more staying power, that's when heals, taunts work a lot better. When ships stay longer, then debuffs have more value (which in turns boost ships dmg via Executrix crew passive), it's no joke when your tie fighters starts critting for 50k. And Vader will only make Executrix even more viable