Baze or Shoretrooper?

I was wondering who is better.

I have heard it is Baze, but to me it looks like Shoretrooper is stronger because he has more health and protection.

Is there a reason Baze is stronger? Do you need Chuirrit for him to be strong or something?

Replies

• Baze works well by himself but Churrit helps a lot. But I prefer shoretrooper because of the protection and strength.
  • hnewton
    492 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    DarthR244D wrote: »
    Baze works well by himself but Churrit helps a lot. But I prefer shoretrooper because of the protection and strength.

My shoretrooper is only 3*, but I have some shard shop currency, should I just go for Baze?

Also no Churrit
  • hnewton wrote: »
    DarthR244D wrote: »
    Baze works well by himself but Churrit helps a lot. But I prefer shoretrooper because of the protection and strength.

My shoretrooper is only 3*, but I have some shard shop currency, should I just go for Baze?

Also no Churrit
    Shoretrooper does what he needs to do well at 3*.
    He needs to gear up for lots of protection and health..

• XiliX
    59 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    It will take so long to get Shoretrooper above 3* & to even unlock Baze, I don't even bother looking at them.
    :/
    The Gene Pool NEEDS Chlorine
    Life is the leading cause of Death
    I have walked through the Valley of Evil and emerged the Shadow of Death
  • Baze and Shore are pretty equivalent in terms of eHP at Gear XI. It really depends on the team and mix. Does Baze work by himself, oh my he does. With Shore you get crit immunity, retaunt cool down reduction on debuff and health gain for others. Plus with omega some TM for Empire. Baze auto taunts to start of next turn on a kill, aoe debuffs and hits like a small truck on his second debuff.

Thing often overlooked is 25% health based damage on aoe on Baze. That hurts! I've run both and together. Today I use Baze, but when I run an Empire mix I need Shore as well. You can see the Gear XI stats on my inventory. Shore is 5* but the extra 2 don't add much health.

https://swgoh.gg/u/xio/

Xio
  • Xioborg wrote: »
    Baze and Shore are pretty equivalent in terms of eHP at Gear XI. It really depends on the team and mix. Does Baze work by himself, oh my he does. With Shore you get crit immunity, retaunt cool down reduction on debuff and health gain for others. Plus with omega some TM for Empire. Baze auto taunts to start of next turn on a kill, aoe debuffs and hits like a small truck on his second debuff.

Thing often overlooked is 25% health based damage on aoe on Baze. That hurts! I've run both and together. Today I use Baze, but when I run an Empire mix I need Shore as well. You can see the Gear XI stats on my inventory. Shore is 5* but the extra 2 don't add much health.

https://swgoh.gg/u/xio/

Thank you for help!
  • My 7* Shore at G11 is still currently more valuable than my 7* Baze at G10. Once I get Baze modded, and finish his abilities, I expect to run them both.

9dfde28772.png
    SnakesOnAPlane