Tie pilot vs raid han

Who gets furnace? I would really like to add one of these two into my viable toons. Han could potentially replace JKA in my lando-led wiggs team. Would that be wise? Or i could develop tie pilot. Opinions?

Replies

• TFP has more utility that's preferable in the current meta and possibly the coming meta, imo. Raid Han's cool and all but doesn't contribute much to an endgame team after his initial stun, assuming it lands.
  • I am gearing TFP. At G9 and 5* I can already get crits of 11-14k depending on how many debuffed enemies there are. (His basic is omega'd).
  • I posted a thread about raid han 1 day ago and how bad he is...Dont gear him up. I wasted tons of gear to bring him up, but he hits bad and has no health. Tie Pilot is much more viable even with the possible upcoming empire meta.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Raid han was awesome awhile ago. But then after some update a couple months ago I noticed his stun was super unreliable even when gearing for only potency. I stopped using him after that. He even gets resisted now in challenges vs really low level toons.

Also vs fac it is almost 100% fail everytime. I don't even bother anymore.
  • 2 gear pieces off a maxed TFP

TFP has been worth every bit.

on a full stacked debuffed team he crits for over 30k and absolutely dominates if left unchecked.

And paired with Vader and boba there are 3 toons with OHKO potential on opening turns
  • Gear XI raid han is a beast though, just saying ^^.
    But if shoretrooper is meta, you don't want to waste the stun on his taunt.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    Gear XI raid han is a beast though, just saying ^^.
    But if shoretrooper is meta, you don't want to waste the stun on his taunt.

G11 rain Han is a beast g11 gives him the bump he needed.

I just phased out raid Han after boba rework
  • TFP has more utility that's preferable in the current meta and possibly the coming meta, imo. Raid Han's cool and all but doesn't contribute much to an endgame team after his initial stun, assuming it lands.

For me, my ShoreTrooper has avoided getting stunned 9/10 times I've gone up against Raid Han. Apart from his higher damage he's really not worth it at all.
  • Hmm very mixed opinions. Would this change anything if rebel bonuses helped han more? I run rebels in arena. Rank 20-30 typically