There is a new power in the galaxy...

I won my first GW! What...you are gonna pretend like you weren't happy when you won your first one too? Let me have my noon moment of glory lol.

Replies

• Noob ...gotta love auto correct
  • Now you can beat it everyday!
  • Keep it up. Now if you don't complete it, you'll be overcome with sadness.
  • 44+ win streak lol
    seriously devs? GW refresh change was a low blow for more $$$
  • Congrats, may the force be with you.., and that fotp too.
  • Congrats mate!
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • ThalosKirano
    728 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    SlyBeats wrote: »
    44+ win streak lol

So rather than saying "well done, OP" you choose to display your arrogance. Move along.

Congrats, OP :)
  • Congrats, mate!

I expect you will find it becomes a lot more common to win now that you have completed it and you may be like many of us where you're completing it every day now. Good for the rewards but it makes GW not as interesting, to me at least.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @shimsham fascinating of you to say that but why all the hate 2h later in https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/7901/more-awesome-ai-daka-garbage#latest

Its not interesting because you don't lose but today you lost and all of the sudden it's AI and game getting the blame. Gotta love how peoples mind work. Perfect example of how people experience bad luck after a streak and expecting it shouldn't have happened to them.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • I won my first GW! What...you are gonna pretend like you weren't happy when you won your first one too? Let me have my noon moment of glory lol.

Congrats man. It is a big deal. You are 1 more step to Vader
  • Hah thanks everyone. I know it's cheesy, I just don't care lol. I was excited. Now I have to win it again...because you aren't the champ until you defend your belt. I MAY get enough shards tonight to unlock Lumi so I'm feeling pretty good about life tonight. Now if I lose I will go into a massive depression as @HavokTrigger said. I'm sending him the bill.

@SlyBeats watch your back, I'm coming for that streak lol

@Mephisto_style man I'm trying lol. I want that Vader.

@shimsham yes I can see how it would get monotonous after a while, but I think I figured my tactics out more or less. So hopefully I can begin a streak. Luckily I'm still farming..well everyone lol so I have plenty to work on in there.
  • I have a team of 4 stars. The farthest I got was the second 200 tokens chest.
  • Darth_Pigbreath
    15 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Crats in the FACE!
  • Congrads!!! The first is the sweetest.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Nice job! My first time I kept clicking on the planets at the top of the screen thinking there might be one more battle hidden up there. :p
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    44+ win streak lol

Not impressive. Nobody cares.
    I won my first GW! What...you are gonna pretend like you weren't happy when you won your first one too? Let me have my noon moment of glory lol.

Congrats! The rewards will start to really add up. Happy gaming.
  • SlyBeats wrote: »
    44+ win streak lol

46+ win streak, LMAO

See, I can do it one up better.
  • SlyBeats
    78 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @Telaan somebody is upset :neutral:
    still a hater? Stop following me you stalker lol naaw you still mad about how I shut you down with Poe nerf on your own thread hahaha, such a hater, move on bro. Don't be mad, research some more :wink: sore loser lol

@ThalosKirano umm who is this nobody? Lol

@Darth_Katsumoto I shall await you!!
    44+ win streak lol

46+ win streak, LMAO

Noo!!! Lol

• SlyBeats wrote: »
    @Telaan somebody is upset :neutral:
    still a hater? Stop following me you stalker lol naaw you still mad about how I shut you down with Poe nerf on your own thread hahaha, such a hater, move on bro. Don't be mad, research some more :wink: sore loser lol

@ThalosKirano umm who is this nobody? Lol

@Darth_Katsumoto I shall await you!!
    44+ win streak lol

46+ win streak, LMAO

Noo!!! Lol

Haha. Look at that big man on campus in the world of mobile gaming. Get a life :D
  • SlyBeats
    78 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @ThalosKirano no body cares about what you say lol your a nobody unlike Telaan ... Loser lol
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Keep it up. Now if you don't complete it, you'll be overcome with sadness.

Lol this is what a sith will say to you!
  • @SlyBeats :D Oh please, little man do get a life. How is life in Mummy's basement? You must have a sad, shallow life if you have to act like Mr. Big shot on the interet. Poor little boy.
  • Well done op. I managed my 50/50 today for the acheivement, although now it says 50/150 so got a long way to go for the next one.
  • Man I got so close to another win...and then someone's darth maul took my lunch money. It was terrible. Eviscerate is a word that comes to mind...anyway, got Lumi at least lol and now I'm closing in on dooku (less than 10 from unlock) fett (10 away) and close to Sid (15 away) I have got to get my dark side team popping. I'm missing out on dark side farming.