Emperor Palpatine event?

13Next

Replies

• Laz
    190 posts Member
    I think August. I heard it gets pushed back though, when someone makes a post about it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Hahhaha....

Now it's just funny.

Let's keep asking because they have been so forthcoming with the previous 47 times its been asked let's put one more out there.
  • Laz wrote: »
    I think August. I heard it gets pushed back though, when someone makes a post about it.

Yes, unfortunatelly it was August 2017 but since he just asked now it's August 2018. Shame...
  • Thesbus wrote: »
    Though, I am a business owner, and I know if a large enough portion of my customer base asked the same question often enough for it to become clichéd...I would find out a freaking answer for them.
    Oh... I see... You think they haven't said anything because they don't KNOW?

Hahahahaahaha.....
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • return of the jedi luke with his xwing red 5 will be out in august with a choice of skins bespin attire or return of the jedi black outfit
  • @NicWester I was replying to someone else's post about no one knowing, in my first paragraph I stated, " It would be **** poor game development and business management if they don't have a timeline on when events are going to happen, considering the increased profits they will make from the Rebel packs that will be for sale when it drops."

But, excellent job taking a snippet of a post and taking it completely out of context.
  • I love eating Everything Pizza.... caramelized onions and bell peppers and pepperoni and meatballs,..... where is it
  • MERGED! HELL YEAH! .. since we keep talking about August it may or may not be pushed to August 2019
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    This data mine (thread below) states he is coming back this month!!

there have been rumours that nightsister team is required this time, instead of rebels. According to this datamine the nightsister info is false and the team to be used in this event is going to continue to be rebels:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18jdvCyBNryeqg2K2DlhvlL3mmX-QWKPI6TQFivAe6mk/edit