Greedo Talk

Prev1
RU486
1686 posts Member
Seeing quite a few here saying they use Greedo in their squad, what I want to know is why? As far as I've seen he just has a blaster and that awful grenade, any other benefits?

Replies

• He regularly double hits for 10k+ with Sid as leader, yesterday he took out two full health toons in an arena battle for me.
    His grenade is awful though.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    He regularly double hits for 10k+ with Sid as leader, yesterday he took out two full health toons in an arena battle for me.
    Double hits? Like TIE fighters bonus?

• RU486 wrote: »
    He regularly double hits for 10k+ with Sid as leader, yesterday he took out two full health toons in an arena battle for me.

His unique when unlocked I believe gives a 30% chance to attack again on a Critical Hit

His unique when unlocked I believe gives a 30% chance to attack again on a Critical Hit

More like 45/50% on a critical.

Yeah, he does it quite a lot. Throw in poogle and phasma giving him speed and power up, and each hit is around 9.5k, glorious to watch.

Yeah, he does it quite a lot. Throw in poogle and phasma giving him speed and power up, and each hit is around 9.5k, glorious to watch.

Poggle won't give him speed up, only works on droids.
  • Pedrop7
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    My Greedo with Lando Calrissian, they are good team
  • Tahnhauser
    92 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I just like him.
    Post edited by Tahnhauser on
  • Do you like, like him like him? Or just like him.
  • wettshoes1
    271 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    But Han kills him quick - old blaster under the table trick does it every time :wink: e
  • Gredo is faster. His aim just sucks. Oh well
  • Would you go so far as to say you are IN like with him?
  • wettshoes1 wrote: »
    But Han kills him quick - old blaster under the table trick does it every time :wink: e

Han Shot First.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Tahnhauser wrote: »
    Gredo is faster. His aim just sucks. Oh well

No. There was only one shot, and Han is the man. Adding something 20 years later doesn't count in my book.

It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • CptCaveman wrote: »
    Tahnhauser wrote: »

No. There was only one shot, and Han is the man. Adding something 20 years later doesn't count in my book.
    This is 100000000000000000% correct.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • So... Han is a murderer!!!!
  • moongod wrote: »
    Do you like, like him like him? Or just like him.

More important, do you like him enough to introduce him to your parents, maybe wear his High School ring???
    So... Han is a murderer!!!!

Shooting 1st does not make him a murderer. Greedo posed a legal defined life threatening threat with gun pointed at Han. Police shoot 1st in all US cities at any sign of a threat.

Nah, still self defense. Greedo did have a blaster pointed at him and was talking about how long he had waited to kill Han.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • moongod wrote: »

More important, do you like him enough to introduce him to your parents, maybe wear his High School ring???

Don't forget the letterman jacket.
  • I prefer Greedo to be honest.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.

Shooting 1st does not make him a murderer. Greedo posed a legal defined life threatening threat with gun pointed at Han. Police shoot 1st in all US cities at any sign of a threat.

Legally defined threat? Is this according to empire legal code? Is tattooine part of the empire or do they have separate laws?

• Mittens wrote: »
    moongod wrote: »

Don't forget the letterman jacket.

Only the letterman jacket. Don't recall Greedo wearing rings. Not sure he went to school. What sort of education system did the empire have?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    CptCaveman wrote: »

Your version is not canon. The bearded man who invented the thing says so ;)
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member

Han is not police, tho
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

Legally defined threat? Is this according to empire legal code? Is tattooine part of the empire or do they have separate laws?

Under Tatooine (=Jabba's) law, Han is at the time a walking corpse anyway, so what difference will killing a thug or two make?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Speaking of which: we need Jabba the Hutt as a char
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Triqui wrote: »
    Speaking of which: we need Jabba the Hutt as a char

Screw Jabba, we need Salacious B. Crumb!
  • I want the trash compactor monster