How good is Datcha?

Feng
161 posts Member
Yo what's up guys! Does any one happen to have a DATCHA???

I'm considering to YOLO and get him since I can't make up my mind whether I wanna get Phasma or pooggle. Main reason i don't mind YOLO because it seems that DATCHA can reach Gear 9!

If u have Datcha please let me know how useful is it!

Replies

• Options
    Came across him a fair few times and never really considered him any good he is more suited for GW and Missions IMO. Would highly recommend poggle thats my next toon unlock once im finished with current one he is capable of being in many teams he can mix and match and if you decide to get the GS later in the game goes extremely well with poggle.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Came across him a fair few times and never really considered him any good he is more suited for GW and Missions IMO. Would highly recommend poggle thats my next toon unlock once im finished with current one he is capable of being in many teams he can mix and match and if you decide to get the GS later in the game goes extremely well with poggle.

I see... Is pooggle buff really very good?? Because if I use him in areana, I seriously have no idea who to remove lol.. :(

My current team is like Sidious, lumi, JC., ig86 and DAKA. All 7* except DAKA 6*

• Jugilismaani
    64 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    -
    Post edited by Jugilismaani on
  • Options
    Tell you secret:
    Datcha and Jawa and poe and poggle and phasma. quickly eliminate Arena team!
  • Options
    Tell you secret:
    Datcha and Jawa and poe and poggle and phasma. quickly eliminate Arena team!

Sounds feasible.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Options
    I suspect he'll become more important as we start to see more droid teams.
    Met a duesey of one for my 12 th GW battle today. HK lead, Poe, Poggle 88 and 86.
    They chewed up two moderately leveled (high 40-mid 50s) up mid * level toons before I sent in my A team and I'd only managed to chip away and take out 86 and heavily damage 88 in the first two rounds. Hardest team I've met by far.

Datcha, Jawa and Eeth Koth might start becoming a lot more relevant soon.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762