Other than hit points, how does heroic tank differ from normal?

If I do 100k with a team in normal, will that team still get 100k in heroic? Or are the attributes like tenacity, resistanc, armor increased as well?

If damage isn't the same, what's the approximate ratio difference?

Thanks

Replies

• Still the same, only heroic has less health than normal meaning you'll do more percent.
  • Adds have faster speed and higher health in heroic, eg. you can't one shot B2 in p4 with wiggs in heroic.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    The whole raid is faster, has higher tenacity, potency, and hits harder. Also some of the unique abilities that the bosses have are scaled up, like GG only takes 7 hits instead of 10 to activate his bonuses and Rocket B2 has a higher counter rate etc.
  • Thanks. So it sounds like your guys will still hit for about the same, but overall damage might be a little less because of the adds and abilities being a bit stronger. Looking at one of the heroic guides, suggests a Jedi team should aim for about 220,000k damage in p1. I guess if you can get 300k on normal you should be good?
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    You're going to get hit a lot harder and faster. We tried heroic a couple weeks ago and our numbers were pitiful compared to normal, like 60-80% lower than
    what we'd get on normal. It might be slightly different now, but I doubt it'll change by much.
  • You 100% will not hit anything like the same on heroic. I do around 700k on p1 with my Jedi's on normal, this was more like 240k on heroic. The gun turrets on the tank have a lot more health too.
  • What Jedi team Hoba? I'm only getting 250-300k on mine and I thought they were well advanced, I'm going to need to work on that... I use igd (l), qgj, jka, Ashoka, yoda
  • @Mvnson IGD (L), Aayla, Anakin, QGJ, Yoda, all gear 11 max mods. A guy in my guild managed to do more with a gear 10 IGD, Barriss, ahsoka, Anakin, QGJ but I'm still not quite sure what he's been up to!
  • The nauseating animations don't change. Lol
  • I've read the guides so I know aayla is one of the optimum Jedi, but she can't really be that far ahead of Ashoka, can she?

Only my Qgj is g11, JKA is only g9 (damm you stun cuffs), yoda/Ashoka/igd are at 10. I guess it's that last little bit of extra gear level that makes twice the difference
  • One other question. Many moons ago when we went ftom T6 to Heroic in the Pit, there was a dramatic and readily noticeable difference in rewards quality and I'm not just talking about the Solo shards. It went from someone getting a rare full drop to several people a raid celebrating.

Do the heroic AAT rewards feel better?
  • @Mvnson yes it's all about gear mate and everyone having decent speed, crit damage, potency yadayadayada. Aayla special will do 20k+, IGD special also 20k ish, that helps a lot, especially when you consider the counters. Aayla will counter near enough everytime and she calls an assist on her counter :lol:

The team you use now will be enough wit gear 10 Defo.