Why Poe over Han?

I'm still trying to figure out a bit more about pvp and all, and I'm seeing a lot threads about how OP Poe is. But i just faced stormtrooper Han in GW and I was quite amazed. 3 turn taunt with lots of turn meter gain for his allies. I've seen their max stats on a site and those aren't to different either. What makes Poe so OP and why is he better then stormtrooper han?

Replies

• You have met StormTrooper Han! Excellent! Yes, he was very very very good. Mine was 6 stars and level 58 and was on my starting lineup for PVP. He was my secret weapon!! Very good observation.

Ok. Why is Poe better? Let me try to explain.

Poe is faster. At first his speed is 100. Then in Gear VII, his speed jumps to 135 to 140. I forgot. That's tops in Taunt and tank group. Ok. So first step he TAUnTs. But NOT only taunt, he gives random opposition (a) Expose and (b) all opposition turn meter down (25%). So Poe's team can go a bit faster.

Is this beatable? Yes, if you have tanks, you can beat Poe. If you have healers, you can beat Poe. If you have Dispel, you can beat Poe.
    Poe needs hard hitter such as FoTP (well built), Ig86 (well built), and/or GS (well built) to do well. Anyone else will make Poe die without losing hero.

Do you understand?

I don't talk Poe too much. He is all over Forum and you can learn more.

ST Han taunt and every hit he gets, YOUR team gets more turn meter!! So please enemy, hit ST Han!! Your heroes get more shots and more assists and more kills. It's very scary. Do it with Dooku, with IG 86, with GS, with QGJ, or whoever. It is a bloodbath. I use ST Han alot. Now, it is Poe, but before Poe, it is ST Han who was secret weapon.

Future secret Weapon is FO Officer. If you understand, you are building. If you don't understand, please continue building Phasma and whoever else you like. It is all good!
  • Im building a counter assist team atm. And i'm thinking of using han. Extra turn metwr means more hits and more assists. When han is gone, rest of the team gets tough to down with all their counters. Is it a posibble good idea or garbage?
  • Im building a counter assist team atm. And i'm thinking of using han. Extra turn metwr means more hits and more assists. When han is gone, rest of the team gets tough to down with all their counters. Is it a posibble good idea or garbage?

Very yes!
    I can imagine! 5's has slow opponent on his basic! IMA can defense up!!! Aayla can go crazy!
    I think it is super scary!! But I don't have IMa and I don't want to build Aayla (she maybe hardest to build in game, leia is second).

Extra hits is only way to beat Poe and beat meta now. Assists and/or Counter. Tankiness must be. I am building FO Officer. I have 7 star Phasma. Kylo is 6 stars. Those 3 and Lumi. And...Han?? let me put on my thinking cap!

And another team:
    5's, Poe, Dooku (leader), Kylo.... maybe Han in that team?? I am thinking. I will test and I will think!!

I have more ideas. I use Galatic war to test.

I don't play Arena PvP too much .. Only 5 fights and I win. I play Galatic War and plan and look at everyone's team. I write and I plan and I think of now and future. Yes. I win Galatic War 100% time.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Im building a counter assist team atm. And i'm thinking of using han. Extra turn metwr means more hits and more assists. When han is gone, rest of the team gets tough to down with all their counters. Is it a posibble good idea or garbage?

It's a good idea. Han is good, I like him a lot.
    Poe happens to be a necessity in high end meta, because everybody Packs a lot of big single target damage dealers, most of them can one shot a toon. So Poe allows yours to oneshot your enemy's before he does it to yours.

But if you are not experiencing that meta (not all servers are the same and not all arena brackets are the same), you can experiment with other toons. And Han is nice.
  • Atm im working on upgarding doku to 4 stars and almost unlcked kylo. I was planning on making counter assist team with phasma (L), fives, doku, kylo and lumi. In thw future i might try han on lumis spot.
  • Atm im working on upgarding doku to 4 stars and almost unlcked kylo. I was planning on making counter assist team with phasma (L), fives, doku, kylo and lumi. In thw future i might try han on lumis spot.

i wish we can be friends. i have many things to try and share. i love to play different combo and find ways to get great results.
  • many guild say no to me. I have 2 hero at 7 star and all hero at 5 or 6 star. I unlock many hero and build many different squad. they no to me because I dont' want to star 6 or star 7. I look at math and it is not worth 1 million creditio. I keep and open more hero.

So guild say no to me and i play with friends who think strategy. sometime free player are better at game than pay player? I don't know. I pay $600 to $800 us Dollars compare to Euro but never open Chromium. I do only refill and only do GW and build hero. But I pay. I am in nowhere i feel. either pay a lot and open Chromium or pay $20 and play like free player. haha.
    '

I am neither. I am in phantom zone? who else like me situational?
  • many guild say no to me. I have 2 hero at 7 star and all hero at 5 or 6 star. I unlock many hero and build many different squad. they no to me because I dont' want to star 6 or star 7. I look at math and it is not worth 1 million creditio. I keep and open more hero.

So guild say no to me and i play with friends who think strategy. sometime free player are better at game than pay player? I don't know. I pay $600 to $800 us Dollars compare to Euro but never open Chromium. I do only refill and only do GW and build hero. But I pay. I am in nowhere i feel. either pay a lot and open Chromium or pay $20 and play like free player. haha.
    '

I am neither. I am in phantom zone? who else like me situational?

You've paid $600-800 on a mobile game... I think it's safe to say you paid a lot.