Mk 4 A/KT Stun gun - Really CG?

Melvil
242 posts Member
edited November 2016
Just had my arena payout and corresponding shipments refresh and in I go to buy the credit gear and I see a stun gun offered for 1400 crystals....and since I, like many more, need a lot of those I click on it, interested...but then I see that it's needed by other characters than the ones I know I need a stun gun for....So as I'm curious, I click on the character and find the gear slot that needs the stun gun and lo and behold - I have over 2000 (!!!!) salvage for this kind of stun gun....Meaning that CG are charging a small fortune in crystals for one of the most accessible and least used gear parts in the game...and I find myself at a loss...

But this brings up other questions I'd like to ask CG - since you've already established that the Mk 4 A/KT Stun Gun costs as much as the dreaded Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs and therefore have equal value - can I please change my 2000 Stun gun salvage for 2000 Stun Cuffs salvage?

If that is not possible could I at least trade my 2000 Stun Gun salvage (equal to 40 complete stun guns) for their equivalent 40x1400 = 56 000 crystals?

Thank you very much for the attention and the response (which I probably won't get).

Replies

• Yeah, I noticed the obvious click bait there too. I just feel sorry for those that are impulse clickers. Gonna be a lot of unhappy players.
  • Then you have furnaces, where your paying 1400 crystals for a fully crafted one, for something that costs 16500 guild tokens and 1700 crystals to purchase individually.

Careful what you wish for.
  • Then you have furnaces, where your paying 1400 crystals for a fully crafted one, for something that costs 16500 guild tokens and 1700 crystals to purchase individually.

Careful what you wish for.

So just because one thing is under priced makes it OK to overprice another? :smiley: It's OK for me if the change it and only 50 furnance salvage cost 1400 crystals - I as a F2P rarely have enough gems to buy any of those gear pieces anyway....it just unnerved me that they are misleading the people that way...I have 2000 of that useless stun gun and I like many am struggling with other gear that is basically unfarmable....how many times have there been calls for a change up in the daily challenge rewards? There are lots of ways it can be done but nothing has been so far...I get that the gear grind is part of the game as much as anything else but it's not like the fact that the Mk 6 Syringes are in challenges has made them any less desired or we are swimming in 2000 spare salvage for them that we have no use for...
  • Feel your pain, bro. Got one as well. (and 50 mark 5 salvage are offered at less than that price).

Since they keep appearing in shipments, yes, looks very much like click bait - and if there will be any reply, it'll be really interesting to read
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Well, full peice (which you confused) costs like 2750 crystals. There is prototype (like transparent form) which cost 1400. And this guns from chellenges cost also 1400.
    You need to check it thoroughly until you can distinguish it.
    But yeah, it sucks.