oh nice

oh wow a event a scoundrel pack pops goes see if its credits few moments later wow training droids no one wants them we need credits it seems credit event is so rare.....

Replies

• thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    if going make this event more rare then so called randomness make GW pay out more

be nice if let ppl use what they want not peps same ppl dont have nor have them at usable level
  • Options
    I have 85 millions worth of training droids and no credits to use them. I've checked in my guild and nobody is in the situation where TD> credits.

Basically TD income is so high we will NEVER run out, even if we used the credits for everything else available in the game (promotions, abilities etc....)

I'm glad they added the event, as im sure there were people who needed them at some point... but surely far less than we need more credits. (Not even talking about ship credits lol)

The awesomest of all options would be to run both every time (or one instead of both on the 6-12 timeframe) and give you 2 (4) attempts for each... So the player could choose what he needs more.

If CG honestly believes that there is a niche of players that need TD more, this would be fine for them too.
  • Options
    oh god dont get me started on ship ones 200k does what 3 lvls on 60+? and need ships to farm it on daily challenge that pops up