One different Millenium Falcon for each episode it stars in, please.

Brazilian_Joe
367 posts Member
edited November 2016
Since you specifically marked this one as **** EPVII and put Rey and Finn as their pilots, you should give us multiple MFs, one for each episode it shows up, since it has different crew.

Advantages: Reuse the same model to create 3 additional MFs. Be careful to make the detail of restoring the round parabolic antenna, instead of using the rectangular one from EPVII. The antenna broke off at the end of EPVI when Lando was running away from the Death Star II explosion.

Millenium Falcon EPIV - take the liberty of putting the paying customers (Luke before Jedi training and Old Obi Wan) in the pilot seats, Or use STHan and Leia, since they are both depicted in their EPIV looks. Give the Millenium Falcon a different set of powers.

Millenium Falcon EPV - remember to make the faulty hyperdrive sound and yet another set of powers. Must add Rebel Chewie to the game. Use Raid Han and introduce Rebel Chewie as pilots.

Millenium Falcon EPVI - Yet another set of powers, and Lando Calrissian introduce the Nien Nunb character.

Replies

• Options
    I would prefer to be able to choose the crew.

Fits in with idea of the game if you do.

What would the falcon be like if Han was pilot and Finn was gunner for example.

A bit like assembling a team of people across the different eras. The whole idea of the game.
  • Options
    I like the idea for choosable crew for the Falcon :)
  • Options
    But the costs to get each one up will be ridiculous and you'll basically have like 3 **** in each battle which would be daft really

I do like the idea of different crews though. Maybe one falcon with different crew. 2 set base abilites of the ship but 2 unique abilites that change with the pilots
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    Also prefer choose able crew then always using the same model. It is confusing as hell. Which X wing is that? What geonosian ship is this? Add in short timer for fleet battles and it's just frustrating.
  • Options
    The Falcon is in the game already; multiples would be an unneeded, supplement. Now for changes crews I agree.

Pilots: Han Solo (Raid), Rey, Chewbacca, Lando
    Crew: Leia, Chewbacca, Finn, Rey, Luke, Old Ben

There's only one Falcon, in the saga not multiples
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Options
    Fitz wrote: »
    Also prefer choose able crew then always using the same model. It is confusing as hell. Which X wing is that? What geonosian ship is this? Add in short timer for fleet battles and it's just frustrating.

+1. Multiple Falcons with different abilties would just create more of a problem. Just make it simple by allowing different crews. Sometimes I think they try to make the game as confusing as possible so people will just ignore everything and auto.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I'd say 1 Falcon, and we get to choose the crew (but limited to 1 era)
    Also, Chewie could be renamed simply "Chewbacca" and get both Rebel and Resistance tags.
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Brazilian_Joe
    367 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I like the idea of different pilots changing the abilities of the ships, mind you.

But this is a farming/collector's game, and we already see that the idea of "one-ship, multiple pilots" was already shot down long before the release of ships. I just don't see it coming.

There is only one Han Solo, yet multiple in game, and they can play together in the same team.
    Also, one Anakin, one Palpatine, one Obi-Wan, but multiple in game.

Likewise, the X-Wing is a single type of fighter, yet there are multiple X-Wings, and pilots are not interchangeable between them. Each with its own set of powers. The model is pretty much set.

Although a good portion of the player base opinion is that of having multiple pilots for the same ship, it's now how development went.

My suggestion accepts the pattern defined by the game already with characters and ships, and furthers it down.

If I can play with Darth Sidious and Palpatine in my team, I should be able to have 4 Millenium Falcons as well.
  • Options
    I am very much in favor of one ship but with different abilities based on crew. Also, rebel Chewie needs to come along at some point so that he can copilot.
  • Options
    I understand the sentiment voiced repeatedly: "we want alternative pilots!"

Yet I don't see the game going in that direction. All I see is them giving us more stuff to collect over time.

Making a ship become able to house different pilots and change its powers is a nice mechanic. But how does it help selling crystals? Hardly, if at all.

If there are more collectible ships though, it's a different matter. It drives crystal sales.

I'd prefer to be able to select my crew, but I just don't see it happening.

The second best thing would be to be able to at least have more versions of the Millenium Falcon with the other crew sets.
  • Options
    I see them doing three Falcons (more $$$). Rey + Finn, Han + Chewy, Lando + Nien Nunb