Bug: healed toons still hunched over

With the recent update came a new problem. Many times my toons will go below 50% health, hunch over, and then won't stand up straight when they're healed above 50%.

Replies

• I'm seeing this as well...
  • Same
  • +1 also seeing this
    Correct me if I'm wrong but i believe this is an old bug which has crept back in after the last update (similar to the assist stun bug)
  • It is minor as it does not effect game play but still a bug nevertheless.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    I have also noticed this.
    I'm afraid it does! Today in a GW I got this bug and my RG didn't applied a single stun after that. It didn't show "resisted" meaning that the effect didn't even trigger once - I highly doubt a string of such a bad luck with an 80% chance!
  • DavideV wrote: »
    It is minor as it does not effect game play but still a bug nevertheless.
    I'm afraid it does! Today in a GW I got this bug and my RG didn't applied a single stun after that. It didn't show "resisted" meaning that the effect didn't even trigger once - I highly doubt a string of such a bad luck with an 80% chance!

Ah ha, good catch!
  • Jevon wrote: »
    +1 also seeing this
    Correct me if I'm wrong but i believe this is an old bug which has crept back in after the last update (similar to the assist stun bug)
    I'd never seen it until this update.

It's off putting for me to see my chars hunched over because I immediately think they're dying & I need to heal them which distracts me from concentrating on killing the other team. Also it takes more effort to see which ones are actually really injured.

• Seen this too. I was wondering whether my toons are getting old.
  • +1