Credit Heist Tier 5

With the rework of Boba and his new leadership abilities, the current credit heist will be too easy. Can we get a Tier 5 added, tuned for level 85. Of course the prizes will need to scale up. I suggest 10 million, 20 million and 30 million credit payouts. And please rework the schedule so it happens on a fixed day, Tuesday would be nice to coincide with the current Bounty Hunter Challenge. Then we can all balance our credit accounts accordingly with a steady income stream and there will be harmony and balance in the universe.

Replies

• So you're upset because they only give you free credits randomly and too easily? So you want them to give you more credits and make it every week. Do you not see what's wrong with this? People asked for credits and they delivered, may not be consistent but it's there and it's a lot. Many people still struggle with tier 3 I myself just started 3*ing tier 4 every time. Stop complaining and be happy with free credits, everythime they give us something someone has something new to complain about.

Sorry the credit heist dosent fit your schedule and spending habits but get over it
  • So you're upset because they only give you free credits randomly and too easily? So you want them to give you more credits and make it every week. Do you not see what's wrong with this? People asked for credits and they delivered, may not be consistent but it's there and it's a lot. Many people still struggle with tier 3 I myself just started 3*ing tier 4 every time. Stop complaining and be happy with free credits, everythime they give us something someone has something new to complain about.

Sorry the credit heist dosent fit your schedule and spending habits but get over it

Just so everyone is on the same page, the credit heist is not truly a "gift". When the credit heist was revealed, the devs admitted that the economy of the game was too tight at higher levels. The event was added to correct that (their) mistake.

Also, for those who either just started playing the game or don't play often, "a lot" of credits is relative. When one credit heist is barely enough to bring your arena team up from 84 to 85, that's hardly "a lot" - especially if your also trying to help your guild by also strengthening your raid teams - which are often multiple teams (droids, rebels, jedi, etc.) for the various phases or develop secondary teams to try different comps, or working on pilots for ships, etc.

I like the OP's idea.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*

Where do you see a complaint in my post? I offer a suggestion to help regulate and cut down on the complaints that fill this forum for people who can not grasp the current schedule of one random day between 6 and 12 (sometimes 13). I do not complain, instead I offer constructive solution on expanding the Credit Heist.
    Congratulations on 3*ing tier 4.
    Too bad the shipments "dosent" sell apostrophe's.

• This is a good idea, but I think a 30 million payout would be too high. The increased level and fixing it are both good ideas. This random 6-12 day has worked out to where we are always getting droid smuggling on the short end and credit heist on the long end. Also, droid smuggling pays out on the maximum end of the rewards scale the vast majority of the time, whereas the odds of a top prize are greatly decreased for credit heist.

Fix the day and make them a once a week event. Avoid Sunday and Monday due to the challenges and ship challenges having those days.

Also, make an in game charge of 1 million credits per offense to people who jump in just to troll on a forum thread. ;) it's not hard to be courteous even when you don't agree with the post.
  • +1. Fixed day, runs every week would help. Honestly the difficulty has never been a big deal, but I would be on board with a t5 tuned for 85. But not such a huge curve. Up the minimum to 4M, with a max of 15M (as rare as the 10M is now) and the average is 5M/5M.

I'm sorry but I don't see any complaints in his post and I'm the king of complaining about the devs mess ups on this forum. He has a good idea to avoid yet another credit crunch which will hurt the game even further. Perhaps instead of being a condescending you know what, perhaps add some constructive ideas so by the off chance the dev team decides to actually look at the posts for more than posters that break the ridiculously subjective guidelines, they'll have something to work on.
    I think that a new tier would be swell because the costs of gearing and leveling a single toon is upwards of 7 million credits. Not to mention that the frequency of the event is waaaaay off
  • Loki26
    16 posts Member
    edited November 2016

So you're upset because they only give you free credits randomly and too easily? So you want them to give you more credits and make it every week. Do you not see what's wrong with this? People asked for credits and they delivered, may not be consistent but it's there and it's a lot. Many people still struggle with tier 3 I myself just started 3*ing tier 4 every time. Stop complaining and be happy with free credits, everythime they give us something someone has something new to complain

congratulation for barely making it out alive. But hopefully you can define "its there and its alot" because if you cant then you wont see anything wrong with this game. Major of people are starving on the credit and there are millions of thing to upgrade. A 5* mod is already cost half a M for max. And lvl a toon cost somewhere around 4M-5M or maybe more and its not yet including everythime you promote its lvl. And guess what most peopel here have over 30 toons or maybe even more that they are needing credit really bad. In my account there is only ONE credit heist out of 5 Droid heist so honestly i dont understand what is your argument " its there and its alot". You must be so **** and dont even know a thing anout this game.

The owner post is relevant and it would help the community a big major time!! +M points for you buddy
  • DarthBlartMC
    595 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I think that a new tier would be swell because the costs of gearing and leveling a single toon is upwards of 7 million credits. Not to mention that the frequency of the event is waaaaay off

That's it right there. With the addition of 5 more levels, at 300-400k per level, one credit Heist at the normal Tier 4 payout of 5 million credits will give you enough to level up about 75% of 1 toon, from 1 to 85. It would really be a benefit to newer players to help them catch up and incentive for them to get their scoundrel teams geared/modded first.
    For more advanced players it would most likely be used upgrading mods, after toons are leveled to 85.

• +1, add ship credits to the heist as well
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    +1, add ship credits to the heist as well

This, Ship credit crunch is real, obviously it should be far lower payouts than standard credits as ships aren't unlocked until later in the game, but we can't upgrade ship abilities until the ships are at least level 50 which takes like 200k credits, and we don't make that many credits relative to that each day.
  • +1 Personally I have 4 characters ready to 7* so that alone is 4M not to mention all my characters need to be just leveled up I'm level 83 and most of my characters are sitting at 70-81 if I use them regularly.
  • +1

I would take a tier 5 that doesen't depend on RNG and gives 2.5m all the time.I often get 1.5m and almst never 10m got 5m a few times.... I'm sitting on upgradeable toons and pilots and lack the credits, lack the lvl on them as well and GW goes all like USE YOUR ENTIRE ROSTER...most of wich is stuck at lvl 50 due to the lack of credits
  • I wouldn't mind a tier 5 that just gets rid of the 1.5 mil payout and adds those odds elsewhere.