Bug: some screens and items randomly fade out and can't be selected

With the recent update came a new bug where cantina screens will randomly become faded (~50% visible). For example, sometimes the entire Mods window is faded; or when farming gear, sometimes individual battles are faded and can't be selected. I've also seen individual pieces of gear faded and unselectable, like in a rewards window.

Usually the faded item cannot be selected, but sometimes it can. Either way, it's hard to read.

Closing the screen/window and reopening it usually resolves the issue.

I'm using iOS v9 on a 6th gen iPod, if that helps.

Replies

• Yes same and I'm on android. Haven't restarted it. It happens a lot on dailies try to see which rewards I need but nothing.
  • I have seen this quite frequently, on find-gear screens, daily challenges, and others. Not always, biut frequent. Screens are faded out, unscrollable, unselectable displayed items. It is a bit annoying.

Im using an iPad v. 9.3.5, latest updates. ally code 371-257-557

Thanks
  • This has been annoying - started happening with the ship introduction. Have to restart to make it normal again. Particularly noticeable if you try to look at possible rewards on the daily challenges screen, or pull up the mods screen when looking at your characters.

I'm on an iPhone SE, iOS 10.1.1
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our dev team for review
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines