Fleet daily challenge issue

I posted over in the bugs section but I'm curious if anyone has experienced this or has a solution... I can't play the fleet commander daily challenges (Ackbar, Tarkin, Mace). Since after the first day, it just says 'complete' and doesn't give me the option to play or sim them. But I can do the other 3 daily activities. Anyone know what's up with that or also experiencing this?

Replies

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    That's working as intended, it's a one time reward
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited November 2016
    The Fleet Commander challenges are one-time deals, like the old Yoda event. Once you beat them, you get the materials to promote the ship up a star.

So, once you beat the first one, you can try for the next difficulty, but you can't "redo" the one you already beat, otherwise we'd be leveling up SUPER easy just by repeating that easy mode. These challenges were designed to require some grind time to build up our forces in order to tackle the final difficulty levels of the challenge. Currently, if you have roughly level 82 ships that meet the other requirements, you can try to beat the 6* challenge. Only a handful of whales have gotten that far yet.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Yep, star up your ships to unlock the next tier. I currently have 3 at 2* and about to being my Geo Soldier up to 2* with a few more blueprints.
  • Aha. Thanks guys. Makes sense. Being that it appears so often I thought it was something I was supposed to be doing 3x a week. Ha. Don't mind me.
  • It's not your fault. A smart developer would have separated the daily challenges from the upgrade "events" they don't belong together.
  • I get you. It appears a couple times a week. Which adds an interesting sense of adventure.... Like train hopping or something haha. "Look here it comes! Grab it!!"

Disclaimer: train-hopping is illegal, so don't do it. But it is also illegal to attack a capital ship of another faction, hence the metaphor.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107