What to get after Sidious

Gizmo_Fett
36 posts Member
edited January 2016
So I finally have enough shards to upgrade Sid to 7* and I'm wondering what to get after him. My team now looks like this:

2uaWqBs.jpg

I'm working on Phasma right now in order to replace JC, on the other hand, Poe Dameron is gonna be Ahsoka's replacement.

Maybe Solo? I like HK-47 as well, but I've got no droids. And what about Savage? Is he worth leveling?

Thank you guys!

Replies

• Gizmo_Fett wrote: »
    So I finally have enough shards to upgrade Sid to 7* and I'm wondering what to get after him. My team now looks like this:

2uaWqBs.jpg

I'm working on Phasma right now in order to replace JC, on the other hand, Poe Dameron is gonna be Ahsoka's replacement.

Maybe Solo? I like HK-47 as well, but I've got no droids. And what about Savage? Is he worth leveling?

Thank you guys!

Wait for the new update then make your decision. Personally i would go with an extra taunter so stormtrooper han very valuable in later GW stages taking the heat off your main toons so they can do extra damage :).
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.

2uaWqBs.jpg

Thank you guys!

Wait for the new update then make your decision. Personally i would go with an extra taunter so stormtrooper han very valuable in later GW stages taking the heat off your main toons so they can do extra damage :).

Thank you!
    Gizmo_Fett wrote: »

2uaWqBs.jpg

Thank you guys!

Thank you!

No problem glad to help. Stormtrooper han is a valuable asset for your team as you would essentially have two very valuable taunters which can make a huge difference in the later GW stages essentially taking the heat off your main squad :). I'm finished with sidious also and im now farming stormtrooper han GLHF :).
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.