Polite request regarding rewards from challenges

Would it be possible to have a look at the rewards from the gear challenges?

Today for example is AGI gear, I need MK3 Droid caller and MK6 syringe . However I have to choose between doing tier 3 or tier 6 of the challenges.

The other gear I have: MK5 binoculars 703 pieces. MK5 keypad 547. MK9 datapad 251 (although I suspect I will need lots of this gold gear)

My request is simple. Can we get either a new set of rewards, or keep the ones people need and make them farmable

Shuffle could be makes the binoculars tier one, then add keypad to tier 2. add droid caller to tier 3, add syringe at tier 4 and datapad to tier 5.

Another idea could be to introduce extra challenges, for DMG (stun cuffs!) for example instead of them running twice a week, have them run once a week with, maybe, slightly higher payout amounts.

You have made it clear that every single aspect is leaning towards whales getting all the good stuff. I get they pay the bills etc and I have no qualms with them getting that but the FTP grind needs to be balanced as well or eventually the whales will only have other whales to pick on after the FTP get fed up with almost being forced to pay to progress. This way it enables FTP to progress and gives whales extra gear for free as well meaning any new toons that are whale only can be geared up as well by them. Everyones a winner.

Replies

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    They won't hand out stun cuffs for basically free until they decide they need a different layer of bottleneck to extend the life of the game.
  • Options
    Ok maybe not stun cuffs
  • Options
    I would be very happy if they combined all the rewards at the highest tier instead of cut out the lower ones. This to me would be the best choice.

However; when it comes down to it, I figure how many Droid Callers do I need, and how many Syringes do I need? Which is easier to farm with energy? Simple math, I sim the Syringes and use energy for the Droid Callers.
  • Options
    What about other gear you need?
  • crzydroid
    7300 posts Moderator
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    They won't hand out stun cuffs for basically free until they decide they need a different layer of bottleneck to extend the life of the game.

Except that they basically are doing just that with fleet shipments.
  • Options
    Bhaalor wrote: »
    However; when it comes down to it, I figure how many Droid Callers do I need, and how many Syringes do I need? Which is easier to farm with energy? Simple math, I sim the Syringes and use energy for the Droid Callers.

While you may not need many callers by themselves, you need 80 per mk6 design tech. SWGOH.GG tells me I need 23 of those, which means I need 1840 mk3 callers (I have zero). By comparision, for furnaces and by themselves, I need 1900 of the syringes (I have zero). To make matters worse, I only need 3 (60 pieces) of the mk5 laptops, but have 1721 of them. What in the blue f*** am I going to do with a surplus of 1661 mk5 laptops?
  • Options
    Axis wrote: »
    Bhaalor wrote: »

While you may not need many callers by themselves, you need 80 per mk6 design tech. SWGOH.GG tells me I need 23 of those, which means I need 1840 mk3 callers (I have zero). By comparision, for furnaces and by themselves, I need 1900 of the syringes (I have zero). To make matters worse, I only need 3 (60 pieces) of the mk5 laptops, but have 1721 of them. What in the blue f*** am I going to do with a surplus of 1661 mk5 laptops?

You used to be able to sell them, now you just add them to your collection. I 100% agree with the post that we should get all of the rewards added in the highest tier; just explaining how I do my personal math in my personal decision making process.
  • Options
    Gold gear, mk4 stun guns, and mk5 laptops are used for new gear.
  • Options
    Donate what you don't need to those who need it in your guild.