Zeta abilities

It's still a long time before we see Zeta abilities in play, but let's discuss and plan ahead : which is the best ability to upgrade to zeta level ?

QGJ looks like an obvious choice, what other ?
I choose the Red Pill.

Replies

• Options
    I think Vader will have some interesting teams.

Sidious under Palpataters might bring him back, he'll have 40k HP, healing 8k per debuff, which is every attack.

Maul looks fun, not quite sure if it'll make him worth it yet. His new Daze debuff could be sweet.

Ventress also looks fun, but she won't bring Nightsisters into relevancy until they rework all of them. She'll become a ftp unbuffer with her new speed.

Cody is going to make 5's scary as hell. 957 Armor, are you **** serious? That's not even with Defense Up buff. AND they gain 5% protection per basic, 5's is seriously going to get SICK.
  • Options
    Maul's Power of Hatred thing is an Omega, not a Zeta, and really cool. The 20% health boost, 10% of damage dealt added to his max health, and 0.3% of his HP adding to Potency is always active, no kills needed. And his AoE now almost always lands the debuff so long as it hits. I even used him in a tourney, and he and Palpetine turned around a losing 2v4 fight.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I think it will be sooner than you think.
  • Options
    I got 3 zetas