So only top 25 in tournament gets Darth Vader's ship?

I think it should be the top 1000. What do you guys think? Only 25 people with Vader's ship is a bit too little right?

Replies

• Its not strictly "only 25" people, it is the top 25 people in your shard that get the ship. If 1000 people per shard got darth Vadar's ship, it would not be anything special/rare it would essentially just be another "free" ship EA gave us.
  • Its not strictly "only 25" people, it is the top 25 people in your shard that get the ship. If 1000 people per shard got darth Vadar's ship, it would not be anything special/rare it would essentially just be another "free" ship EA gave us.

Ok. So it's 25 per shard. That's still 25 ppl amongst 1500+ players in a shard. Maybe the top 200 or so would be fair.

It's so annoying that 26-100 gets 60 blueprints and 101 onwards get 20???

• Tournaments are organised crap.
    First crystals then ally points. When the whales run out of ally points it will be cantina credits or something else they have loads of. The rewards are crap I mean what can I do with vader ship shards by the time the next one happens I won't have enough to compete again.
    I have shore trooper and stick man at 3 stars. I wish I had spent zero on them. Next one I'm not even going to bother with it.

Not really, considering most players would have just a 4* and a select few would have a 7*. I know I can't rank top 25 so I have literally no reason to even play this tournament. When you alienate players event after event, people start to lose interest. I didn't play the Chirrut tournament nor will I play this one and I'm a day 1 player.
  • I don't use my ally points anyway, so spending them on tournaments is nothing to me. I'm not even in this for the ship, I can do a lot with 1.3 million in building materials, assuming I finish where I have the last two tournaments.

I just asked myself would going through bronzium packs provide better payback than over a million building materials for what I'm doing right now, and the answer was no.
  • In my shard, only top 10 will get the ship. And since other rewards are not as good as in previous tournaments (no credits, no gear, no ability mats, only ship-related stuff), I only do few battles, just to kill time. I've never had any chance in these tourneys to unlock character, but at least they were worth spending some ally points to get gear, credits and ability mats. But, that's how it goes, I don't think tournaments are bad idea per se, they just need to be so that it makes sense to participate and spend that time they require.
  • LukeStolemyBike
    9 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Removed by moderator.[/quote]

They also having dinner with Donald Trump every day,getting 100k dollar each day,and the number 1 guild in the game is very close to world domination.
    Post edited by BanthaPanda on
  • Prehenat wrote: »
    The game caterse to the whales and forgets about everyone else. If you are not in certain guilds or are in tight with developers, you are wasting money. Certain guilds and players have and receive speciaI also treatment, i.e. access to developers accounts, unlimited credits, crystals, and invites to EA to tweak game to their preference.

They also having dinner with Donald Trump every day,getting 100k dollar each day,and the number 1 guild in the game is very close to world domination.

I'm newbie in this forum, but there seem to be a lot of conspiracy theoretics here :D