Doubled toons should not be put together in a team

My complaint is that, in some specific cases, i've seen some hard to beat teams using a charater in different versions in a same team.
The logic is simple:
Why, if I get an ally Darth Sidious to my team in Light Side/Dark Side/Squad Cantina Battles, I can't use my own in that same team and why, if I use an ally Emperror Palpatine, i still can use my Darth Sidious if these toons are different versions of the same person?
- Jedi Knight Anakin and Darth Vader: two toons of a same person. Both have great HP and Protection (for attackers), both got some great abilities and, if used in the same team, both are hard to kill.
- Darth Sidious and Emperor Palpatine: not that OP character, Sidious, but still a doubled toon.
- Stormtrooper Han and Han Solo: a fast taunt who gives everybody TM and a fast attacker who can stun in the first attack.
"What about stormtroopers/clones/generic soldiers?" They're not the same character in the Star Wars Lore.
Why don't you make the players choose between these characters?

Replies

• Because.
  • Because the premise of the game is that you are playing another game which happens in the Star Wars universe. When I was a kid, I didn't have to choose between Leia as Boushh and Slave Leia when I was playing with my action figures, I could use them both. As well as any of Luke's outfits. If they were skins for characters, that would be one thing, but these are separate "cards" to play with. We aren't recreating the films or cartoons, it's a game using these characters as pieces.
  • This is the worst post so far, how old are you? 5, 6 years old?