Help on how to proceed....

Hello all,

I am really enjoying the game but it seems that I have made various wrong strategical decisions in the beginning mostly because I have not read the forum and some online guides.
First of all, I did not put priority on Darth Sidious from the arena shipments. Now, on the same time I have managed to unlock a 4* Darth Sidious and a 4* Kylo Ren. Furthermore, one of the following days I will be able to unlock Darth Vader via achievements.

First point of discussion:
Who is the best from the three and the one that I shall focus on? Probably, Darth Vader is not the best option due to the fact that it is not easy to get his shards.

Second one:
I have a 6* Luminara Unduli , up to the most upgraded of my characters. Shall I continue spending galactic war tokens on her till it reaches 7*? Does it really makes a difference between 6* and 7*? If I start with another character from galactic war shipments who do you propose? I was thinking about Captain Phasma.

Third one:
Who character do you think one shall try to unlock/level up via Squad Cantina Battles ?
As I have mentioned above, I have been collecting up to now shards of Kylo Ren and from shipments I am getting shards of Ashoka Tano.

My basic characters up to now are (5 light side and 5 dark side):

Luminara Unduli level 60 6*
Jedi Consular level 58 4*
Talia level 56 4*
Chewbacca level 54 5*
Boba Fett level 52 4*
Captain Phasma level 52 4*
Horth Rebel Scout level 52 4*
Ima-Gun Di level 52 4*
Old Daka level 52 4*
Savage Opress level 51 4*

I know that the line-up seems a little bit weird and probably I have not focused on the right characters but I would really appreciate any suggestions on how to proceed.

Replies