Jango Fett Character Suggestion

VinhSolo
52 posts Member
edited November 2016
*Note that this is only an idea and that other things are left out(stats, gear needed, etc.). Please feel free to give me feedback on this.*

Jango Fett: Attacker, Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel, Separatist
Swift Attacker with bonus attacks and enemy buff dispelling

Basic Attack: WESTAR-34 Blaster Pistols
Deal Physical Damage to target enemy with a 65% chance to attack again. Each attack has a 55% chance to Expose target for two turns

Special Attack: Hidden Flamethrower
Deal Special damage to all enemies and dispel all buffs. For every buff dispelled, inflict a DoT effect for two turns. If enemy did not have a buff, inflict Tenacity Down for two turns.

Unique Ability: Like Father, Like Son
Whenever Jango scores a critical hit, he calls Boba Fett to assist. This attack always scores a critical hit.

2nd Unique Ability: Quick Pursuit
Jango Fett has +7 Speed for every living enemy and gains 50% Turn Meter whenever an enemy gains a buff.

Post edited by VinhSolo on

Replies

• Options
    I like it but I think that the leader ability should change to a Unique. Boba should be the go to Bounty Hunter leader.
  • Options
    I like it but I think that the leader ability should change to a Unique. Boba should be the go to Bounty Hunter leader.

Yeah, I agree
  • Options
    i like it! "like father, like son" lol got me pumped
  • Options
    VinhSolo wrote: »
    *Note that this is only an idea and that other things are left out(stats, gear needed, etc.). Please feel free to give me feedback on this.*

Deal Physical Damage to target enemy with a 65% chance to attack again. Each attack has a 55% chance to Expose target for two turns

Deal Special damage to all enemies and dispel all buffs. For every buff dispelled, inflict a DoT effect for two turns. If enemy did not have a buff, inflict Tenacity Down for two turns.

Whenever Jango scores a critical hit, he calls Boba Fett to assist. This attack always scores a critical hit.

Jango Fett has +10 Speed for every living enemy and gains 75% Turn Meter whenever an enemy gains a buff.

Very nice suggestion,but his unique and bobas lead is a lil too much,i think 5 or 7 speed is a better choice ,also reduce the tm to 50%,just my idea :smiley: ,your original is also very good
    where is darth jar jar?
  • Options
    Astrid1381 wrote: »

Jango Fett has +10 Speed for every living enemy and gains 75% Turn Meter whenever an enemy gains a buff.

Very nice suggestion,but his unique and bobas lead is a lil too much,i think 5 or 7 speed is a better choice ,also reduce the tm to 50%,just my idea :smiley: ,your original is also very good

Yeah the original is great but I'm not sure about the second Unique. What is something that Bounty Hunter squads lack? That should be what the second Unique should be for Jango.
  • Options

I agree.That is a good suggestion!
  • Options

Yeah the original is great but I'm not sure about the second Unique. What is something that Bounty Hunter squads lack? That should be what the second Unique should be for Jango.

What do Bounty Hunter squads lack in?
  • Options

What do Bounty Hunter squads lack in?

I don't know, I was asking. Reading it again it sounds like I implied that I did but I don't have a clue what they lack. Possibly speed? Boba give them health and their damage is already kind of high, so that just leaves speed I guess. Maybe a Taunt. That could be where Bossk comes in.
  • Options

Jango Fett has +7 Speed for every living enemy and gains 50% Turn Meter whenever an enemy gains a buff.

Nice ideas I think they're all really good. The only thing that doesn't make sense for me is the boba synergy. The current boba we have is long after jango is dead, so it wouldn't make much sense for them to work together. Maybe if they add a young version of boba, it would make more sense. Other than that, this is a really strong rework idea
  • Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »

Nice ideas I think they're all really good. The only thing that doesn't make sense for me is the boba synergy. The current boba we have is long after jango is dead, so it wouldn't make much sense for them to work together. Maybe if they add a young version of boba, it would make more sense. Other than that, this is a really strong rework idea

To be honest, I only did the first unique ability so I could have the name "Like Father, Like Son"
  • Options

It makes as much sense as Wiggs does. Those two never were even shown on screen at the same time and we have no reason to believe that they even liked each other. Yet they are the strongest synergy in the game.
  • Options

It makes as much sense as Wiggs does. Those two never were even shown on screen at the same time and we have no reason to believe that they even liked each other. Yet they are the strongest synergy in the game.

In ep iv both wedge and biggs were in their ships next to luke so they met and they were on the screen on the same time,also bounty hunters dont lack anything imo,just bossk and jango...
    where is darth jar jar?
  • Options
    Neat, but I'm not keen on the Synergy with Boba
  • Options
    Neat, but I'm not keen on the Synergy with Boba

I see. Do you think it should stay or should I take it out?
  • Options
    To answer the question posted here.

Bounty hunters lack a tank well a functioning tank.
  • Options
    He needs clone synergy, not only was he the base he trained the best of the best arc troopers personally
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I was thinking about the exact same thread the other night and amazingly one was already created

I really like your ideas just putting a couple things I think would work for Jango as a Tank out there

a unique called - 'hired gun' or 'the highest bidder'- It would allow Jango to get the full leader benefit from any leader. I think I saw @BentWookiee mention something like this for all bounty hunters, I think it was good idea and could be used for one in particular. Anytime the leader is hit he has a 50% chance to taunt for one turn and 50% to counter attack. Anytime the leader drop under 100% health he taunts and counters. These counter start at 50% damage and eventually get to 100% damage. If the leader is boba he has a 100% counter any time he is hit.

Basic attack - % chance to put offense down on target, % chance to put offense down on a second enemy as well (like Daka stun) Edit: if target already has offense down, call an assist or put another debuff (maybe DoT or buff block).

Special attack - his cable attack that traps OB1 - medium damage stuns target and if Boba or clones are present call one of them for an assist attack, if Boba is called he uses his 'execute' special attack (which will remove the stun, but do extra damage). Cooldown for execute is not affected and Boba can use it again his next turn if it wasn't already used or the cooldown is done.

Just some thoughts
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Dont give em an excuse to do a palette-swap character when there are so many other interesting toons out there to include. How about MaxReebo or Anakin's little friend that says, "Wizard!"?