Stun/daze this is where they broke stun....

Kyno
32087 posts Moderator
I know many have noticed the assist breaking in stun. I think it came from the addition of daze.

I had 3 toons not dazed and when I did a wiggs attack it only did the 2 of them. I know daze stops assist but just like it was for stun the toon should just not be selected, not selected but unable to assist.

It would be nice to get a quick explanation of which way the assist system is supposed to behave.

@EA_Jesse

Replies

• Maul is a Wiggs killer
  • I don't mind daze allowing a toon to be chosen for assist, but not assisting. It's annoying, but it is a debuff. It SHOULD be annoying. However, a toon who is STUNNED being called for an assist doesn't make sense. AND it was a bug they previously fixed. THAT should return to as it was before. But if dazed toons can be called but not assist, I can live with that. Otherwise, just call it stun and be done with it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    evanbio wrote: »
    I don't mind daze allowing a toon to be chosen for assist, but not assisting. It's annoying, but it is a debuff. It SHOULD be annoying. However, a toon who is STUNNED being called for an assist doesn't make sense. AND it was a bug they previously fixed. THAT should return to as it was before. But if dazed toons can be called but not assist, I can live with that. Otherwise, just call it stun and be done with it.

I agree, would be nice to hear a dev say something about this.