Things need to change.

I love this Star Wars which is why i play this game. It has a lot of good and bad things but lately more bad than good.

They say they would like feedback so here is my feedback on the game.

1. GW is supposed to be a grind which i don't mind. BUT better rewards must be given to us after completing each node.
Suggestion 1: double the rewards in each reward box.
Suggestion 2: change galactic war to facing bosses instead of Squad arena teams and double the rewards in each reward box.

2. Rework more characters. First off thank you for the Boba rework because it is amazing. BUT more characters need to become viable. New players and FTP players most likely will go for the characters they want. Just let us be able to compete and still have fun with the characters we want to use.
Suggestion 1: This is what most of your focus should be on so please do this to even out the playing field. Example - there in no way shape or form should be the damage difference of Kylo Ren and Rey.

3. Mods drop rate. The drop rate is horrific. PTP players can pay for amazing mods which i'm fine with BUT it's not fair that i have to grind everyday with 200-300 cantina energy and only get 4 mods, 2 of them being 3 or 4 dot mods.
Suggestion 1: This needs to be 100% AND needs to drop the corresponding dot with the challenge. Meaning if i do the tier III dot potency challenge, i should be getting only 5 dot mods.
Suggestion 2: Raise the drop rate a bit and open 2 more Challenges per type so they can only drop a certain dot.

4. Credits: The Credit heist is nice but i think there may be too much of a gap. When i do Tier IV Credit Heist and i get 1.5 Mil it's like a slap in the face. I have really good scoundrels and some other players don't have as good of scoundrels as mine and get by. I don't think it's fair for someone to do a Tier II or Tier III Credit heist and get more credits than i get.
Suggestion 1: It needs to be less of a gap and should be changed from [1.5 mil - 10 Mil] to [5 mil - 10 mil].
Suggestion 2: Let us do two attacks per Tier.

5. Gear Crunch: This is the absolute worst. If you fixed this alone and nothing else i don't think you would receive as much negative feedback as now. Because i have literally been trying to get Boba Fett to gear 11. I have needed a Fusion Furnace for almost 2 months, finally got it and then realized, wow there is still such a huge gap because everyone else and their mama needs multiple fusion furnaces/Stun cuffs.
Suggestion 1: have event once every 2 weeks for Rancor Raid Gear and Stun Cuffs/Guns. This can be a mini Rancor Raid except a solo one. Depending on how much health is depleted on the Rancor determines the amount of Raid Gear you get. This would also have to raise the amount of raid gear in the actual Rancor Raid so that one can still be relevant and important.
Suggestion 2: Please let us choose which Raid gear we want. Once we finish Rancor Raid and receive rewards, give us raid gear tickets so we can choose whether we want a fusion furnace/salvage or scanner or whatever.

Replies

• your last suggestion is great for the player base but bad for their wallets so that will never happen

I agree on having more levels of dificulty, and get rewarded accordingly tho
  • your last suggestion is great for the player base but bad for their wallets so that will never happen

I agree on having more levels of dificulty, and get rewarded accordingly tho

It won't be bad for their wallets if they require crystals for the amount of successful attempts. I'm sure people would spend if they could get more gear that way.
  • I mean... There's an entire section of the forum called "FEEDBACK."
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    I mean... There's an entire section of the forum called "FEEDBACK."

Thanks, i can change that, but it will still display in the "Discussions" so not much will change.
  • After level 85 you get a daily raid gear reward box I think. That's the new omega daily reward. I agree with you should get 2 attempts per tier of the Credit Heist though, that just makes more sense. What Bounty Hunter would pull off one big Heist that doesn't give you much, and not do multiple smaller Heists to compensate for the weak payout.
  • After level 85 you get a daily raid gear reward box I think. That's the new omega daily reward. I agree with you should get 2 attempts per tier of the Credit Heist though, that just makes more sense. What Bounty Hunter would pull off one big Heist that doesn't give you much, and not do multiple smaller Heists to compensate for the weak payout.

Exactly, Bounty Hunter go for as many as they can so why would we be limited to only 2 attempts? Should be 2 attempts per tier to be more realistic with bounty hunter jobs.
  • I am starting to feel like its a job.. Log in. Do tasks. Get rewards.. Over and over
  • Just give me good and balanced characters, I don't care about the rest.
  • 24hr tourneys would be great...
    I am the Reaper
  • Jazzer995
    21 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Item Fusion --- 500 Single Gear + 5 Crystals = Next Level Gear

Because I'm sick of going for the 20 shard ones.
  • Jazzer995 wrote: »
    Item Fusion --- 500 Single Gear + 5 Crystals = Next Level Gear

Because I'm sick of going for the 20 shard ones.

what till you get to the 50 ones
    lol
  • +1 thanks for taking the time to bring some great constructive criticism to the game we all love to play... hope @EA_Jesse and @CG_Kozispoon and the rest of the dev team can take a look some great ideas
  • SereneGilt
    20 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    I love this Star Wars which is why i play this game. It has a lot of good and bad things but lately more bad than good.

5. Gear Crunch: This is the absolute worst. If you fixed this alone and nothing else i don't think you would receive as much negative feedback as now. Because i have literally been trying to get Boba Fett to gear 11. I have needed a Fusion Furnace for almost 2 months, finally got it and then realized, wow there is still such a huge gap because everyone else and their mama needs multiple fusion furnaces/Stun cuffs.
    Suggestion 1: have event once every 2 weeks for Rancor Raid Gear and Stun Cuffs/Guns. This can be a mini Rancor Raid except a solo one. Depending on how much health is depleted on the Rancor determines the amount of Raid Gear you get. This would also have to raise the amount of raid gear in the actual Rancor Raid so that one can still be relevant and important.
    Suggestion 2: Please let us choose which Raid gear we want. Once we finish Rancor Raid and receive rewards, give us raid gear tickets so we can choose whether we want a fusion furnace/salvage or scanner or whatever.

1,3,4: There are things that will propably not change because how it is is pretty much ok. There is no reason why to increase rewards from their point of view. They want you to spend money if you want to progress more characters at a time. But for general play we have enough.

5) This is very valid point. I would sugest another point. Lets split gear to several classes. Grey, Green, Blue, Purple, gold and platinum (raid). And convert all gear to general one in that category. So all do not waiting for those few items that every character needs. I have 2000 pieces of many kind of mods and still I am unable to progres because its not stun gun or cufs....

Edit: Number change. You got point 2 right.
    Post edited by SereneGilt on
  • SereneGilt wrote: »
    Dhoey321 wrote: »

1,3,4: There are things that will propably not change because how it is is pretty much ok. There is no reason why to increase rewards from their point of view. They want you to spend money if you want to progress more characters at a time. But for general play we have enough.

5) This is very valid point. I would sugest another point. Lets split gear to several classes. Grey, Green, Blue, Purple, gold and platinum (raid). And convert all gear to general one in that category. So all do not waiting for those few items that every character needs. I have 2000 pieces of many kind of mods and still I am unable to progres because its not stun gun or cufs....

Edit: Number change. You got point 2 right.

Thanks, I understand why they wouldn't do anything to 1,3 and 4 but people would be happier and more engaged if these were fixed. And when people are more engaged and happier they are willing to spend more money.

I do like your idea too with having the gear being split into classes this way a gear character waiting to get to gear 10 will require a different class of gear than one at gear 8 or 9.