Training Droids going from 83 to 84

Cuzzins
345 posts Member
edited November 2016
If I use auto assign it tells me I need to use 5 droids. If I drop to 4 it still maxes it and saves some creds. Can anyone else confirm? If so will make a bug posting.

IMG_0563.png

IMG_0564.png
Post edited by Cuzzins on

Replies

• DarthBlartMC
    595 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    You need to fill up with the highest droids you have, then scale back the last fill by one, and fill up the difference with the smallest. The auto fill doesn't do this and will waste your droids and make you pay for it.

Now is when you kick yourself for the millions of credits and training droids you have wasted using the inefficient auto fill.
  • I noticed this too. I always do like DarthBlartMC suggests, but still there has never been an issue quite like this one. Autofill badly miscalculates the training droids you need at this level.
  • 7 star droid is throwing it way off.
  • I've noticed it too. Always seems to want to put an extra droid in.
  • That is interesting. I just did a bunch of level ups from 83 to 84 today and I auto filled them all and every one cost 340,000. I wonder how it added that 5th droid to yours. Have you noticed the level upgrades costing you over 400k recently? Everyone since level 80 should be between 300k-350k
  • i noticed this in ships as well. usually, i auto then manually select one less and continue that process down the line, but once ships launched, i would manually select one less and it would still be enough to progress to the next lvl. bug for sure
  • Yeah, I know the step down approach. Weird thing was that when I stepped down I still got max, so stepped down one more. Then next level would get added and would max, but stepping down one would still max. Strange thing is, when I had actually managed to get it down to the minimum, I basically had the exact same credit cost as 4 L7 T Droids, so am assuming that's where the glitch comes in.
  • Is there a way to move a thread directly to bugs?
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Listen up. This has been going on since the ships updated and does not pertain to only those levels.

It effects many characters, but not all of them. It.is in all levels of play. It always has been a rip off too auto train as it uses the max droids first rather than exactly what you need. Most FTP and low level PTP people know that as we conserve in any way we can.

However this glitch steals an additional droid that is unnecessary is what they mean. Yes people are aware.

Essentially you must remove not one, but two training droids from the suggested amount to not max the character out.

You must do this reduction of 2 down to 1☆ training droids. With those you remove only 1 and it still completly filled.

If you encounter the glitch proceed lime so.

If it says 4x4☆ required remove 2 and add 2x4☆ then so on and so on removong 2 from the lower droids until you reach 1☆ droids. Then if it says add 7x1☆ only add 6x1☆ and it will be full add 5x1☆ to leave it short of the next level up.

Click Here.

http://m.imgur.com/a/oOQpp

Click Here

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/78770/notable-training-droid-glitch-found-updated#latest

Post edited by RancorPackGuild on
  • You need to fill up with the highest droids you have, then scale back the last fill by one, and fill up the difference with the smallest. The auto fill doesn't do this and will waste your droids and make you pay for it.

Now is when you kick yourself for the millions of credits and training droids you have wasted using the inefficient auto fill.

Except now you have to scale it back by two. That is the bug. The auto fill assigns two too many training droids to your toon.

The bug has been reported in the bugs section.