Please Make This Game Less Time Consuming!

I have been playing since last December (almost a full year now). I love this game and it is the first mobile game that has really kept me playing. However, the time commitment is becoming absurd. I don't know how much longer I can devote so much time out of each day to a mobile game. I understand that people used to complain about lack of content and I am not asking that it be removed. However, I am asking that some of the "busy work" be removed and that some of the the content become less time consuming. Not to mention how the game is designed so that we should be checking it all day with bonus energy, various refreshes in the different stores, and now two arena payouts. I miss the time when each store refreshed only once every 6 hours and no bonus energy to collect. Like for example, just give us the energy all at once rather than throughout the day and get rid of the 3 hour long shipments in guild and fleet shipments.

Please consider making this game less time consuming. I don't want to have to quit, but I also have a life outside of this game.