No daily omega mat at 85?

I hit 85 yesterday and today there is no daily activity that rewards an omega material anymore. What gives?

Replies

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    It's still there, I get mine
  • MBL_66 wrote: »
    It's still there, I get mine

+1
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Answer to your problem is : as there is a large amount of prizes for finishing daily, with the intro of ships, you need to scroll down the prize box to see all of the rewards. You did get it, its on the bottom. Scroll down tomorrow, you will see it.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    el8th2.png
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • It says in the rewards for the daily that you get it. But the rewards box that comes up shows different rewards... credits, a gear piece and some crystals is what I've been getting. Wondering if this is just for the "prize box" ? I've been wondering the same because you don't get the old tab that showed all the rewards you got.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Daltz84 wrote: »
    It says in the rewards for the daily that you get it. But the rewards box that comes up shows different rewards... credits, a gear piece and some crystals is what I've been getting. Wondering if this is just for the "prize box" ? I've been wondering the same because you don't get the old tab that showed all the rewards you got.

I don't think we ever got a pop-up message with the rewards claimed from daily activities, they are just added to your inventory.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Yes, popup is only for that extra box, it's content is random and therefore it shows you what you got today. But you still have your omega..
  • it´s not in the pop up box but you get it. check the sum of your omegas before claiming the daily completion reward and check after and you will see
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Platzman wrote: »
    Yes, popup is only for that extra box, it's content is random and therefore it shows you what you got today. But you still have your omega..

Thought so. That's great! Cheers!