Droids - Zeta abilities

Do you think that droids will receive a Zeta ability upgrade too?
SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].

Replies

• yes, in time.
  • of course
  • "Ignore taunts"
  • Ideas

B2 couter chance(On unique), or 100% TM when enemy use special(On unique), or "frenzy"(On unique)
    GG Call droid assist(on basic), or or 100% TM when ally droid is OK(On unique) or more TM removal(On special).
    IG88
    JE Dispel debufs(On special) or Force force droid to taunt(On special).
    HK47 Droids start with potency buff and retibution.
  • Skarcha_EA wrote: »
    Ideas

B2 couter chance(On unique), or 100% TM when enemy use special(On unique), or "frenzy"(On unique)
    GG Call droid assist(on basic), or or 100% TM when ally droid is OK(On unique) or more TM removal(On special).
    IG88
    JE Dispel debufs(On special) or Force force droid to taunt(On special).
    HK47 Droids start with potency buff and retibution.

I really like your answering for IG88 zetas
  • Hope the droid Zeta's will arrive soon! Can't beat the Kenobi squads at the moment :persevere:
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Here's what im hoping for.

HK-47: "Assassin Protocol"- Droid allies also gain X% (around 30-45%) Critical Damage.

OR

HK-47: "Meatbag Mayhem"- Increase chance to inflict debuffs (around 50-65%) and can also apply daze, healing immunity, and expose.

IG-88: "Adaptive Aim Algorithm"- change to "and deals X% (around 25-35%) more damage for EACH DEBUFF ON ALL ENEMIES".

Jawa Engineer: "Patch Up"- Also removes all debuffs from droid allies and increase healing to X% (around 35-55%).

General Grievous: JUST REWORK HIM PLEASE, HE SUCKS.
    But here's a really cool rework of him i saw on Reddit. This rework would change his leader ability "Daunting Presence" to "Supreme Commander of the Droid Army" and also give "Sinister Laugh" a buff.

"Supreme Command of the Droid Army"- All enemies have -30% critical chance and critical damage and all ally droid leader abilities are activated at the start of the encounter.

"Sinister Laugh"- Also calls all separatist droid allies to assist with +30% crit chance

His new leader ability sounds kinda OP right? Well not really, considering all the OP rebels that came out with Rogue One. His leader ability could also need to be zeta'd to get the new effect to make it fair. Anyway, I think this would be a great rework to the most powerful "droid" in the galaxy, and this would make him usable as a leader over HK. His leader ability would essentially turn droid leader abilities into unique abilities. His sinister laugh rework sounds pretty lame right now, but eventually there will be more separatist droids added to the game. NOTE: sinister laugh would still have the normal text, but it would add the "Also calls all separatist droid allies to assist with +30% crit chance".

K-2SO: Just get rid of his zeta ability, its pathetic.
    Post edited by STRIKEBOMB on
  • STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Here's what im hoping for.

HK-47: "Assassin Protocol"- Droid allies also gain X% (around 30-45%) Critical Damage.

OR

HK-47: "Meatbag Mayhem"- Increase chance to inflict debuffs (around 50-65%) and can also apply daze, healing immunity, and expose.

IG-88: "Adaptive Aim Algorithm"- change to "and deals X% (around 25-35%) more damage for EACH DEBUFF ON ALL ENEMIES".

Jawa Engineer: "Patch Up"- Also removes all debuffs from droid allies and increase healing to X% (around 35-55%).

General Grievous: JUST REWORK HIM PLEASE, HE SUCKS.

K-2SO: Just get rid of his zeta ability, its pathetic.

+1 on the Grievous rework!
  • @STRIKEBOMB , I like your Meatbag Mayhem idea. 25% chance to inflict a negative status effect is a bit low... Maybe a Zeta can chance that!
  • Droids definitely need something or they will be soon gone. Only one droid team gets in the top 10 in my shard, and even then it doesn't stay long.
    When baze/shores kenobis and zetas get more common... they will be gone completely.
  • @Malthael

Yeah I know.. I am one of the last droid players in my shard and it's getting increasingly more difficult to stay in the top 20. I can handle EP, Shoretrooper, Wiggsdo, Baze and Chirrut squads. Even QGJ zeta squads are beatable. But now Barris Zeta with Kenobi squads are on the rise. Can't beat them :pensive: ,

Until a good droid Zeta arrives it's bye bye F2P players :neutral::p
  • Maybe hk lead becomes 100% tm on crit hit haha
  • Zeta ideas:

HK 47
    Meatbag mayhem - increase of 25% in the chance to apply debbuffs (making it 50% chance to apply one of the debuffs) and guarantee that at least one of the effects sticks.
    Leader ability - Droids ignore taunts (which only makes sense, considering droids don't get taunted per se)

IG100
    Unique - Anytime a droid allie suffers a critical hit, IG100 taunts for one turn, gaining tenacity up, defense up, and crit immunity - the droid that was hit will also gain those buffs. IG starts the fight with a taunt if Griveous is present.

IG86
    Unique - Every critical hit from 86 applies daze.

IG88
    Unique - Everytime he crits gains critical immunity and recovers 5% of his protection per hit.

B2
    AOE aatcks also applies tenacity down.

Griveous
    Sinister laugh
    Calls all droids to assit (give him a reason to really laugh)
    Aoe special
    Apply speed down
    Leader
    +30% (making it -50% crit chance - 50% crit damage...)

Not a droid, but..
    JE..
    Basic - whenever JE is called out of turn, he calls another allie.
    Heal - Dispel all debuffs and gain tenacity up.

Nebit
    Special.. whenever nebit is taunting he gains crit immunity.

• Gral Grievous: need rework, not zeta.
  • We need at least 1 zeta for droids.... :) It's not that much to ask for right?
  • I edited my post to include a rework i saw on reddit for grievous :)
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    +1 on a general grievous rework
  • GG needs a rework, ASAP!
  • +1