You know ships are too slow when....

You hit the auto button at the start of an 8 on 8 battle and Draw due to time running out....

Replies

• Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Had a similar situation with 7vs7 yesterday. My fleet is 84k power, the other guy's was 82. I tried it on manual - draw. Tried it on auto - draw. It's going to be so much fun when people reach 100k+ power and more ships with healing show up...

It's also possible to turn the match into an endless (well, almost - until the time runs out) loop. Both players should have a similar power level. Just make sure to have JC's ship and leave JC's ship alone. If all that's left of both fleets are JC's ships, they will endlessly attack/heal with neither side gaining the upper hand. Yes, this happened to me.
  • Options
    Not as bad as when mace makes a ship with taunt invincible and you have turn meter reduction ships. Basically made me lose a 2 Vs 5.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    My fleet is 105k power with two reinforcements... i battle much the same and looking at atleast 6+mins a match... when rosters have a full set of reinforcements I fail to see how a battle can ever be won in 8mins
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Not as bad as when mace makes a ship with taunt invincible and you have turn meter reduction ships. Basically made me lose a 2 Vs 5.

lol that happened to me...

I was blindly tapping basics waiting for the invincible to end ... should have seen my face when I saw the TM kept going down and the tank never went and kept the invincible... the look was priceless.

I will say the protection buff shenanigans is too much at this time. Will be interesting to see if ships become powerful enough at full levels to power through them.

It is possible this is just an "odd" portion of the leveling process where the attack power isn't kept up with the protection amount and recovers. That eventually the ship power will be able to take the ships down fast enough.

Even then though that sort of continues the focus on speed and spurt damage tactics/meta.

I do like the target lock concept... seems like a mechanic where it would encourage you to spread the damage around to be the most efficient... but that is all moot when 80% of damage is wiped out by shield recoveries etc.