Plan to still farm Poe post-nerf?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I'm going for, and sticking with a Resistance team so I'll keep farming him. Only thing that would be an absolute synergy killer is if they removed the Expose from his taunt since that's the signature debuff of the Resistance characters the same way Advantage is for First Order.

Anything else, shortening the taunt, removing his basic's offense down, removing his health gain on damage, or lowering his speed, or even a combination of two of those would keep my teams central synergy intact.

I understand (kind of) "everyone" wanting a nerf on him, but his leader ability, and his taunts expose need to be left alone or there really won't be much of a point in him on a Resistance squad

Finn works as well on Leader of Resistance. He also gives more.

Tenacity as a stat is kinda screwy at the moment. Who knows if it is working at all.
  • DarthThai
    72 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @BeautifulColt Squishy is bad. LOL.

Sorry. Rereading it, I see I wasn't too clear there. I was trying to say, when you first unlock a 4* Daka, she does not have much HP. 5* is a little better, but not great. So, even after the initial grind of 80 shards for a 4*, you still need another 65 just to get her survivable. And that's on top of all the gear, XP drones, credits, and ability mats.

It kind of sucks, but with level 7 Dark Side missions unlocking at lvl 67, I think you are going to need a healer and at the present time, she's the only DS one (other than Talia's suicide heal). And although the revive is infrequent, it does happen, often just when you need it to. You just have to hope it's one of your other healer's turns before someone knocks her (or the hero she revived) out again, as she/they only revives with a small amount of health.

To each his own. Im not flaming your post, or anything, I was just trying to say, I think the priority to have a DS healer is far higher than Poe, who really needs to be starred up to be of any use. I face Poe all the time in SA, where Im usually in the 50 - 100 position. I just target him first, as I know he'll more than likely taunt first round (same with chewy). If he's 4 or 5 star, he drops in round one. It's just a pain when he's 6 or 7 star, and you have to target him for a round and half, only to have Barris get off a heal through your heal block, restoring him to full heal. That's when he's a real pain.

• Options
    DarthThai wrote: »
    @BeautifulColt Squishy is bad. LOL.

Sorry. Rereading it, I see I wasn't too clear there. I was trying to say, when you first unlock a 4* Daka, she does not have much HP. 5* is a little better, but not great. So, even after the initial grind of 80 shards for a 4*, you still need another 65 just to get her survivable. And that's on top of all the gear, XP drones, credits, and ability mats.

It kind of sucks, but with level 7 Dark Side missions unlocking at lvl 67, I think you are going to need a healer and at the present time, she's the only DS one (other than Talia's suicide heal). And although the revive is infrequent, it does happen, often just when you need it to. You just have to hope it's one of your other healer's turns before someone knocks her (or the hero she revived) out again, as she/they only revives with a small amount of health.

To each his own. Im not flaming your post, or anything, I was just trying to say, I think the priority to have a DS healer is far higher than Poe, who really needs to be starred up to be of any use. I face Poe all the time in SA, where Im usually in the 50 - 100 position. I just target him first, as I know he'll more than likely taunt first round (same with chewy). If he's 4 or 5 star, he drops in round one. It's just a pain when he's 6 or 7 star, and you have to target him for a round and half, only to have Barris get off a heal through your heal block, restoring him to full heal. That's when he's a real pain.

When you mention the dark side battles I feel like you are right about what you are saying. Talia's heals leaves much to be desired and probably won't carry me through the rest of the game.
    Regardless thanks for the advice and concern. I have had someone else tell me this on the forum too so I suppose I should just take the advice I'm being given.

Don't worry about it: if I'm wrong I'd rather someone point it out than ignore it. I don't know much about this game nor do I try to come across as I do. I'm actually glad to have people give me advice

so thanks again
  • Options
    Nerfing Poe is a stupid idea. Any decent player with decent toons won't have any trouble to either remove his taunt or kill him really quick.
    Amusing how much effort do bad players put on asking for nerfs.
    I hope devs know this is a never ending story. For crybabies is never going to stop. After Poe is going to be Boe, and then Loe, and then Foe, and then Soe. Oh, and Roe too.
    Nerf all the toons I don't have, please.