Farming with cantina energy, Who Next?

I have JKA, Lando, and am almost finished with wedge. Who should I work on next? I'm thinking B2 because he's a pain to deal with and works on multiple teams, but Ayala for arena and new raid are pretty good as well, and scarif is also pretty good.

Replies

• If I was in your spot, I'd go b2.
  • Tie Fighter also a good option.
  • I forgot about tie fighter, he's a good pilot but I don't have a great empire line up. Would he still be worth it.
  • I'll be in be same situation as you(bar anakin) and I'll be going for TFP. I just think he has more going for him
  • Cardiff0
    516 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I'd second b2, but only to 4*.

Then probably TFP. Then chewie.

Actually chewie first, he's about to be meta
  • TFP if you're focusing on Boba lead. Otherwise, go with B2
  • B2 is really fine at 4*. Mine is still 0/65. He has no use in this raid. I imagine someday he could be a raid king but that is not today.

He is so so useful, just take him to G10 and don't worry about buffs. Then continue with who you want next
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    TFP. When the empire event comes back, the meta will likely shift from rebels to empire (more folks will have him maxed). Try to stay ahead of that curve.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    B2, TFP are awesome.
    With buffs constantly coming to Jedi, think about Aayla, Fisto, Plo, Mace and, IGD.
    Bariss and Obiwan are good. Dooku has a nice lead.
    RG is always good.
    GeoSpy can hit hard.
    IG100 is nice for droids.
    Jedi Consular for ships.
    Datcha and Jawa for jawas.
    Geosoldier has good dmg.
    SRP is a nice tank.

I just said pluses for over half of them. Reading this I sound like a salesman.
    B2 and TFP are the best options right now.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.