NWO completes heroic AAT without help

Prev1
Well done guys! Great effort. Thanks to all who put in the huge amounts of time to get this tank destroyed with 5 minutes left on the clock. General Kenobi here we come!
Special shoutout to @Moshi for dropping that final 3.5% with minutes to spare. Thanks for that slight scare. :p

Replies

• Obi_Nick86
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Great win for and overall whale-less guild with strong coordination. Thanks Volkair and crew. This Guild is the best! Respectttt.
    Post edited by Obi_Nick86 on
  • I'm jealous...but well done!
  • Guys i'm still in. Should I log my damage?
  • Moshi wrote: »
    Guys i'm still in. Should I log my damage?
    Hahaha
  • Moshi - Yeah, go ahead. :)

I need a vacation.
  • Lirg
    170 posts Member
    Gj guys. Definitely a great achievement to beat heroic aat. Congrats!
  • Congratulations, guys! We deserve it.
    Volkair, you are the man
  • Congratulations! Once you get it, the rhythm will follow and it will become a breeze! What does NWO stand for? (Sorry, I'm bad with guild signs)
  • NWO? New World Order - like the Ministry Song from the 90's perhaps
  • Stormy wrote: »
    Congratulations! Once you get it, the rhythm will follow and it will become a breeze! What does NWO stand for? (Sorry, I'm bad with guild signs)
    Thanks @Stormy. It stands for New World Order.
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Obi_Nick86 wrote: »
    Great win for overall whale-less guild with great coordination.

But you do have whales right? Don't sit there and tell me none of you have ever spent money, because I know your telling lies.
    Obi_Nick86 wrote: »
    Thanks Volkair and crew. This Guild is the best!

But well done anyway. Your guild being the best is a matter of opinion and is debatable.

don't expect to self serve on the forums without backlash, just ask team istink

• Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    @ReVenGe_in_MiNd we don't have any major whales. A fair few dolphins, but many old F2P players (like myself) who have been playing the game for a year now.
    We have all been working towards designated teams ever since the raid was released, and have kept everyone up to date in a spreadsheet. This way we can see where everyone is at, and we can fill in how damage people have done in each phase and with each team.
  • Vlados
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    @ReVenGe_in_MiNd YeS ThErE r SoMe WhAlEs iN OuR GuIlD BuT NoT 2 MuCh
    2-3 Mb
    B3773r 7o s4y p2p
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Yes I have seen your spread sheet, i believe you shared that on the forum in another post, its great work and a very good idea. Obviously your guild has Stella leadership and for that your guild should be greatful.

Congrats on your victory, no small feat.
    Just don't become team istink please.
  • We can all sleep tonight now after days of no rest
  • Yes I have seen your spread sheet, i believe you shared that on the forum in another post, its great work and a very good idea. Obviously your guild has Stella leadership and for that your guild should be greatful.

+1, I'm getting sick of those team Instink guys. They always brag about everything and guild hopping.
  • Vlados wrote: »
    @ReVenGe_in_MiNd YeS ThErE r SoMe WhAlEs iN OuR GuIlD BuT NoT 2 MuCh
    2-3 Mb
    B3773r 7o s4y p2p

Nice language art bro !
  • Lirg
    170 posts Member
    Yes I have seen your spread sheet, i believe you shared that on the forum in another post, its great work and a very good idea. Obviously your guild has Stella leadership and for that your guild should be greatful.

I'm not an instinct, but do you mind refraining from bashing them when it's not their own post at least? Thanks man.
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    @ReVenGe_in_MiNd I don't think that was our spreadsheet because ours is editable by everyone allowing each person to keep up to date, so only we have the link. Ya, we won't ever become instinct; just wanted to show the rest of the community that it's possible with patience and awesome leadership. You don't necessarily need masses of whales and krakens like those TI guilds. Let's try to keep on topic instead of bringing TI into it. :)
  • Took you guys long enough ;)

Kids these days...
    Willis Mcgahee of the Mighty Chlorians ~ https://swgoh.gg/u/willis/
  • @ReVenGe_in_MiNd I don't think that was our spreadsheet because ours is editable by everyone allowing each person to keep up to date, so only we have the link. Ya, we won't ever become instinct; just wanted to show the rest of the community that it's possible with patience and awesome leadership. You don't necessarily need masses of whales and krakens like those TI guilds.

Well that's an encouraging message :)
  • Awesome bro. Then keep up the good work. May the force be with you.
  • Willis wrote: »
    Took you guys long enough ;)

Kids these days...
    Haha. Finally caught up with you and MC @Willis. How are things going?
  • Things going well, looks like we are about ready to get two heroic guilds now. I see you guys are doing well too.

Grats on the heroic completion, it gets easier fast
    Willis Mcgahee of the Mighty Chlorians ~ https://swgoh.gg/u/willis/
  • Willis wrote: »
    Things going well, looks like we are about ready to get two heroic guilds now. I see you guys are doing well too.

Grats on the heroic completion, it gets easier fast
    Hope so. We think Volkair may have had a heart attack from the photo finish because he hasn't been active since. Wouldn't want another casualty like that. :D
  • @Dooku_for_days grats on heroic .. hows things going around?
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    I remember my first beer .... :D:D ....wait, you still got a few years!

Congrats Mozza. Good to see your forum Pic is still representing Mighty Chlorians...

Although, I can shamefully admit I have a g10 Ugnaught that's omega'd.....so I guess we did end up going full Ugnaught after all
  • @Dooku_for_days grats on heroic .. hows things going around?
    Good thanks speeed. How are you keeping?
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Phipps wrote: »
    I remember my first beer .... :D:D ....wait, you still got a few years!

Congrats Mozza. Good to see your forum Pic is still representing Mighty Chlorians...

Although, I can shamefully admit I have a g10 Ugnaught that's omega'd.....so I guess we did end up going full Ugnaught after all
    Lmfao. Haha. My 2* level 1 gear 1 uggy is in pristine condition after his rank 1 performance. ;)
  • @Phipps I've updated my forum picture especially for you. :D