Fives- Power: 4600
Phasma- Power: 4500
Savage- Power: 4300
Vader- Power: 4300
Luke- Power: 4200
Old Ben- Power 4200
Dooku- Power: 4100
Kylo Ren- Power: 4000

Also you should I farm on GW, Fleet Shipments, Guild, Cantina, and squad shipments?

Replies

• Lirg
    170 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    From your list, I'd use old ben/phasma lead, qgj, st han, rey, and leia. Biggs from gw if you're aiming for wiggdo. ackbar from arena shipments. in cantina, you can farm poe, ahsoka, and/or boba fett. Get some gear in guild shipments that are non exclusive raid gear. Fleet shipments you might as well save for zeta at your level right now.

I would try to get QGJ 7* first though for cantina shipments
  • I shouldn't use Mace or Vader? @Lirg
  • Lirg
    170 posts Member
    At your level, both of them are walking punching bags
  • Lirg has given great advice. You want to pair Vader with DS for the damage over time multiplier, so the culling blade gets maximum hit points. Cannot comment on windy, have only just got him and not used him much as yet
  • Thx fir the feedback guys :)@ReVenGe_in_MiNd @Lirg
  • You are welcome brother @CyberWolf1
  • I would probably focus Lando in cantina and Boba fett with the cantina credits after maxing Qui gon jin for credit heist. The credit crunch will be real in a short while.
  • Get rebels such as Lando, Wedge, and Biggs. Mace, Luke, Kylo, and Savage (maybe phasma also) are all really bad, so don't work on them at all. Rey, Qui Gon, and Fives are all good, and while none are really the best, they should be the best combo in arena.
  • Thx for the feedback will work on Rebels and Boba @ARCTrooperFives @WildMango
  • Han lead with the rest of the top 5 is going to put in the most work for you right now.
  • For galactic war store I would either 7star phasma if you are using her as leader or go biggs (for arena) or teebo (for rancor raids). Unfortunately, the top leaders for a newer shard at the moment are Lando, Wedge, Rex or HK47 in the arena. Phasma and old Ben are a step below them as leader.

Also, if you are having trouble with finishing galactic war. A geared up team of Wedge Lando and Biggs can clear it with any two characters.