New Update for 12/1 - Training Ship Daily removed?

Okay so with the train ship daily removed we are now losing 15fleet points per day as a result.

What sucks greatly is that some of us are stuck with an odd number of fleet arena tokens that can't be rounded up anymore. Like 995 fleet tokens - that extra 15 fleet token really could have put me over.

The arena rewards are all multiples of 50.

Replies

• RonEmpire wrote: »
    Okay so with the train ship daily removed we are now losing 15fleet points per day as a result.

What sucks greatly is that some of us are stuck with an odd number of fleet arena tokens that can't be rounded up anymore. Like 995 fleet tokens - that extra 15 fleet token really could have put me over.

The arena rewards are all multiples of 50.

Not to mention the xp we lost for gear slot and upgrade toon.

All because some players who did not plan ahead had a massive sook about it.
  • well on 1 hand 995 to 15 means you loose it one time and again in 66 days, on the other hand it would be nicer to have

I don't see a major impact either way. + they have been more than kind and giving with the gifts this month
  • well on 1 hand 995 to 15 means you loose it one time and again in 66 days, on the other hand it would be nicer to have

I don't see a major impact either way. + they have been more than kind and giving with the gifts this month

Which gifts? Ohw that one time free pack that we got from Ios and Android you mean?
    I don't count the ship introduction as gifts. Last year we had more gifts like a dooku pack €5,-.
    Good old times.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    isn't it usually the case that when they remove a task for higher lvl that its reward is added to the daily completion task?
  • It made sense to remove this, it was clearly an oversight.
  • Of all the things we could complain about in this game...lol
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Of all the things we could complain about in this game...lol

Well the odd number of fleet tokens , I can see how that would become annoying.

Myself I don't mind the odd number of tokens, I would still like to have the tokens, they do add up ..

...and who has maxed out all their ships already anyhow? You would have thought people would have lernt to look long term after last time we got striped of much needed daily loot.

Like hello.
  • this daily is easily completed each day by having the smallest droid "1" count used to upgrade 1 ship. the cost is so small you can earn that doing any 1 battle. (they also added droids to battles as well)

they're always adding new ships. I doubt anybody will run out of ships to upgrade. This daily can be removed IF they had programmed it so that instead of max player level reached. its max ships reached. If somebody has reached ALL max ships in their collection then this daily can be removed.

Of course devs too lazy to program the above mechanics and call it a bug instead for reach max player level instead of max levels for ships owned.

• Last time they removed daily challenges, they added the rewards from that challenge to the one where you completed them all and collect your omega. I would not be surprised if this is what they did this time as well